Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Driver side pipe + Passenger side pipe = $90 shipped.
Use Promo Code BIG30 to take off another $30 giving you $59.98 + shipping.
Advance Auto Parts also has free shipping on all order over $75 if you need anything else

Summit Racing wanted $122.85 Shipped
Jegs wanted $100.96
Enjoy!

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
OK.....that's pretty cool.

KW

·
Registered
578 Posts
Cool code, I bought the over the axle pipes from summit, only to find out that you need the tail pipes that go from over the axle out to the bumper too. They sell them seperate, do you know if this code will work on the tail pipe section too?

Thanks

·
Registered
991 Posts
Cool code, I bought the over the axle pipes from summit, only to find out that you need the tail pipes that go from over the axle out to the bumper too. They sell them seperate, do you know if this code will work on the tail pipe section too?

Thanks
what dynomax has there is a resonator & tip but you can use a piece of straight pipe from the OTA pipe too the bumper

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
an shipping to home is more, go to pick up at store an they will have it there b4 7am. well at least at the one by my house. but i always get the manager discount cuz im tight like that with the people that work there

·
Registered
45 Posts
damn says they're all out of stock everywhere. i will be calling my local advance tomorow and have them order it then try again. how well do these fit wagons? i figured i'd have to modify it

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

Thanks
I go the code from slickdeals.net. Depending on the price use whichever one pertains to you. If you're talking about these resonators they don't specify what the inlet is so you'd have to call up a store to see what size inlet the resonators are since the OTA pipes are 2.5" and stock pipes are 2.25".

If the Resonators aren't 2.5" then rockauto sells them for $150 a pair (Walker Part # 24226 & 24225 i believe). Most people buy tips since they don't want to pay that much.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Dropped a hint on the wife and these showed up under the x-mas tree.:) This even beats the rockauto price on these pipes (which was lower than Jegs and Summit).

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Thanks for the tip. Dropped a hint on the wife and these showed up under the x-mas tree.:) This even beats the rockauto price on these pipes (which was lower than Jegs and Summit).
You must have dropped more than a hint or else you have one savvy gal...... or does she work behind a GM parts counter? For me to get something like that, I would have to write out and leave an obvious note showing a dealer, or a web site, part number, year, model, etc. Even then it would probably cost more than needed or something would not arrive right.

Lucky you!

·
Registered
624 Posts
Lucky you!
I am lucky, thank you. She is pretty savvy, but I made it easier by going through the motions like the OP did, and just printed out the sheet with the "shopping cart" on it. I then highlighted part #'s and the coupon code. Voila! This time of year she is pretty used to buying me car parts though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts