Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which muffler you all think is better period flow, horsepower, torque, sound, just wanted to know because I have the dynomax on my car and I love em....................but my friend keep telling me to get aerochambers......................

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
I heard someone post Dyna is slightly quieter than Aero. Decide quick, the Aeros are reportedly ending production.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Which muffler you all think is better period flow, horsepower, torque, sound, just wanted to know because I have the dynomax on my car and I love em....................but my friend keep telling me to get aerochambers......................
tell your friend to flip a coin and whatever side it lands on is the side you go with. thats about how close they are in flow, hp, tq. now sound, the dynomax is the quietest cat back you can get period. nothing will be quieter than them unless you use the resonators from the dynomax kit.

·
Premium Member
20,353 Posts
1. If you love what you have, why would you consider a change based on someone else's judgement/taste?

2. Tell your friend to buy and install the aero's on your car......if you 'love em' as much as the UltraFlows.....then pay him for the mufflers & his labor. If you don't......he puts the UltraFlows back on your car and he swallows the costs. Then note the degree that his enthusiasm for YOU to make this switch goes down cwm2 !!!

3. For my money......UltraFlows is the only way to go!

KW

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Both great flowing mufflers.

Remember, the Ultra-Flo's are stainleSS (tell yer friend that).

Now, the Aerochambers are a great muffler, and I dont know the reason that Hooker is pulling the plug on them.

Tough decision for sure, I would go Aerochambers if you were deciding on a muffler from scratch/stock, but being that the Ultra-Flo's are already on the car I would def leave it as is, that is a well thought out system you have installed.

Maybe buy some Aerochambers (due to the recent discontinue) to stash for future plans, in case you want a bit more growl later on down the line.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My dynomax sounds great with the cat delete and i also have quad 1 headers on the way just wanted to hear yall opinions from you guys but I'm leaving them on he just talks so much shyt hahahahaha......thanks guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts