Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Eagle Alloy 225s: Two piece, Staggered, Billet Style, and Hawt!

144K views 419 replies 90 participants last post by  chevy man 
#1 ·
I searched and searched and found nothing on these. Anyone have pics of an Imp with these?

According to their spec sheet the 20x10s have 6" of backspacing and the 20x8.5s have 5" of backspacing. So these should fit right on an Imp.

http://www.aewheel.com/wheels_detail_specs.cfm?id=442

See less See more
#9 ·
Those might actually be billet or forged. Boss wheels, which is one of thier other lines, just launched some multi-piece wheels.

You guys are gonna make me go visit my local WD to see what's up.

Don't expect them to be cheap. Cheaper than the competitors, but not cheap. Their TT2 copy, the 211, is only priced a little lower than the AR wheel. Hmm... Time to investigate!

BTW- The fitments listed...
2259-2085 20x10 Polished 5 on 5 +14 mm 6.00bs

2259-2885 20x8.5 Polished 5 on 5 +8 mm 5.000bs
are dead solid perfect. AE did their homework this time.:D

#13 ·
Talked to an AE rep up here and my cost on these wheels is the same as it is with the boss 338's maybe a couple dollars more. I told if its that cheap I told him to cancel my order of 338's and get me a set of these badboys. He also looked up and found a set being ordered from Florida in same size, offset and bolt pattern. "Coming soon in the 5x5" he said. 5x4.75 are now in production though.

Those might actually be billet or forged. Boss wheels, which is one of thier other lines, just launched some multi-piece wheels.

You guys are gonna make me go visit my local WD to see what's up.

Don't expect them to be cheap. Cheaper than the competitors, but not cheap. Their TT2 copy, the 211, is only priced a little lower than the AR wheel. Hmm... Time to investigate!

BTW- The fitments listed...

are dead solid perfect. AE did their homework this time.:D

#12 ·
^^^^ What site sells those eagles?

#14 ·
Any cahnce they will make them in 22's? I would like to stay with my setup I had last was 20's up front with 22's out back.

#15 ·
Never mind I did some searching and came up with nothing. unless you can talk to your rep and see what they can do =-)

#16 ·
its not billet, butitis a sweet 2pc wheel. The $ is friggin awesome. About the same as a set of TT2's. They aren't available just yet.

And no 22's.

The 18's cost just about as much as the 20's :confused:

This will be interesting. I'm waiting for the wheel weight to be posted.

#19 ·
Please come out with some 22's
PLEASE AFTER MARKET WHEEL GODS PLEASE

#20 ·
Don't hold yer breath. Eagle's 2pc stuff has NEVER been available in 22". But hey, it could happen.

Man, that's a beauty, but @ about $75 per wheel more than the 338's, I'd have to suddenly be out of debt before I went for those.

#22 · (Edited)
Saw them in person today @ my local WD:

They are dramatic. Pictured are an 18x8 and a 20x10 in 5-5!!!!!! Which means they're available NOW!
They're priced the same as chrome Boss 338's. I would clear coat these if I bought them.

Firewood approved!

#24 ·
i spotted those today, i called my local dealer and he said that the 20s had a 5 1/2 in backspace. compared to the lip that the 338 has these look much deeper. you didnt by any chance take a tape measure with you and check it out?

#25 · (Edited)
damn they're hot. i wonder where the hell my set is at

Edit:
So i got some boxx 338's in today. Sent back because they forgot to change order to these wheels. Said they didn't have em at the warehouse near me so they're going to have to go get em.

#29 ·
Nice wheels, very close to my Budnik's.

#31 ·
Well depends on the environment and amount you drive your car. I live in a dry environment and my car is not a daily driver, so keeping my wheels clean and polished is easy for me.

(hmm, just hit a milestone with post number 2000!!!)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.