Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody,

I need a set of eagle rs-a's but they cost $200 each brand new. I'd maybe settle for something else like eagle gt+4's but they are also expensive new. Where can I get tires for really cheap? These tires come mostly on police package vehicles such as luminas, 00 impalas, and sometimes caprice cause they mainly wear bfg t/a's. Is there any similar performance rated tires I can get for cheaper than that? The size I want is 225/70/15.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Checkout Tirerack's webpage they have better prices on the Goodyear's. They also have BF Goodrich TA HR4's (H-Rated, duh) for under $80 each.

BTW, GT+4's are discontinued. Might be some left around, but no more being made.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just replaced the worn out GT+4s on my 9C1 with BFG Comp T/A HR4s. Great tires, same H rating as my GT+4s were, and about half the price (locally). The TireRack.com had them for $63 (plus shipping and installation locally). I bought mine at a local 'wholesale club' (BJ's) for $67, plus tax and about $10 each for dismount/mount/balance (lifetime)/new stems/lifetime rotations.

Very happy with the tires, cost just over $300 for the whole deal. Highly recommended.

HTH,

Gary :D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you could always replace your tires with 255/60R15.....its a direct replacement for 225/70R15 and no speedo problems....only a mph off.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts