Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Maaaan do I remember that car, thats the car that made me want an Impala..and that is THE the car that made me put Azev Type E's on....sorry to throw yo thread slightly off, have not heard that name in the Impala Scene in a minute

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
yup that was the only site I could find either, looking for something that shows the horn body on the passengers side
You can see it in one of the pics. It has a grille over the opening and is molded like the driver side. It looks like **** IMO.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Maaaan do I remember that car, thats the car that made me want an Impala..and that is THE the car that made me put Azev Type E's on....sorry to throw yo thread slightly off, have not heard that name in the Impala Scene in a minute
You ain't throwin the thread off, how you been bro?

You can see it in one of the pics. It has a grille over the opening and is molded like the driver side. It looks like **** IMO.
Yea the fit and finish isn't up to snuff but I am sure the sound is considering how many people mention this car being one of the best sounding SQ setups all across the net, to this day. Type in "favorite SQ install all time forum" on google and I bet you see Earl Wills name mentioned on damn near every thread and on damn near every page of each thread. Yea, I see part of it in the pic with the Tube in the center console (lol ol school) but I wanna see it closer to the kick. I had other pics of this car from my old PC from when I was like 14-15 but that bitch crashed

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
You ain't throwin the thread off, how you been bro?
Im good man....LONG time no hear, well...I aint really been THAT active here myself, but finally about to start back up trying to get this car together (had a few surgeries)..hope all is well, I guess it is if you doing something Similar to Will Earls set-up :)...THATS gona be nice yo..

Peace

·
Registered
1 Posts
Earl Wills impala

Auto Sound show Long Island late 90's first set of 20's ever seen! I have many photos of this beauty! Image dynamics horns, a pair of 8" mid bass and a pair of 18" subs 6 zapco amps image dynamic signal processors! Unbelievable car.

Attachments

·
Registered
697 Posts
I saw the car in person at the IASCA finals in dallas. He and Steve Cornell was there. I was looking at the car, older white Sr asked me if i had any questions about the car. I told him I did and where is the owner of the car. He laughed and said he was the owner. Boof Boof Boof all in my face..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts