Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1995 Chevy Caprice B4U and a 1996 Buick Roadmaster Collecter Edition.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

-77,000 is the mileage-

-This is not my car, but I did at one time have a Chevy Caprice wagon (woody), but it was light blue and had the tow package, it was also a '95.-

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Apart from the 2.563 axle and the fake wood on the sides, real nice wagon. Even has a car phone?!?!
Someone's probably gonna buy this, keep it OEM for a few years, then when the 4L60E finally gives, someone with the sense to improve upon it MIGHT finally get their mitts on it.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Confused. Really confused.

1. This car listing and link is posted here in the 'Craiglist/Ebay Find' section.
2. I was about to post editorial comments about the car.
3. I then noticed The OP's AV appears identical to the car being offered.
4. A car does not belong in this section as a random CL/EB Find if it's being sold by the actual seller (owner). It more appropriately belongs in the WTB/WTS section.
5. If this car is being sold by the OP, then it needs to be posted in the correct section, to protect subsequent posters from inadvertently violating section guidelines with posting anything not directly related to interests pertaining to purchase (i.e. no editorial comments).

·
Premium Member
5,435 Posts
Not sure I follow,
OP has a 96 Buick and is from Ohio
Seller has a 95 Chev and is from New Jersey.

If you Google the phone number
908 458 3861
It looks like the seller hangs around retirement homes, and funerals.
Lots of low mile "blue hair " mobiles
Sold and for sale.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Hey Gerry, thanks for weighing in. It was only the last moment before I was going to post with some 'editorial' comment about the car's condition that I noticed the OP's AV shows a pic what appears to be "the same as" the wagon in question. Therefore, I'm not supposed to 'pollute' the sellers ad with anything outside of discussion about the sale. But if the OP is selling his own car, then the post needs to go in a different section to keep repliers from making a boo-boo.

You made me think to check the OP's Profile for details, and sure enough his Buick wagon is not a Chevy as in the ad. Thanks, and :

After all that bru-haha, I was just going to note the mileage struck me as seeming rather 'hard rode' considering the condition and wear on the interior, especially it appears before it started final cleanup.

·
Registered
1995 Chevy Caprice B4U and a 1996 Buick Roadmaster Collecter Edition.
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Gerry, thanks for weighing in. It was only the last moment before I was going to post with some 'editorial' comment about the car's condition that I noticed the OP's AV shows a pic what appears to be "the same as" the wagon in question. Therefore, I'm not supposed to 'pollute' the sellers ad with anything outside of discussion about the sale. But if the OP is selling his own car, then the post needs to go in a different section to keep repliers from making a boo-boo.

You made me think to check the OP's Profile for details, and sure enough his Buick wagon is not a Chevy as in the ad. Thanks, and :

View attachment 196961

After all that bru-haha, I was just going to note the mileage struck me as seeming rather 'hard rode' considering the condition and wear on the interior, especially it appears before it started final cleanup.
Sorry, I should have said in the original post, this is not my car. I did at one time have a Chevy Caprice wagon (woody), but it was light blue and had the tow package, it was also a '95.

·
Super Moderator
8,678 Posts
Moderator comment: Guys, if you have an issue with a thread, there's a "report" button - use it, and moderators will handle it.

·
Registered
8,440 Posts
Sorry, ..........
Don't be. My eyes are failing me. Yours is an entirely different shade of 'blue', and using 3 pair of cheaters you've clearly got a Buick crest and grille. ;)

Sherlock-, will do. I was more miffed at myself for having almost engaged in a newb flub.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts