Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

ECIRS Finales

952 Views 0 Replies 1 Participant Last post by  Brown9C1
The rain delay event for the ECIRS Finales will be 15 Oct. @ Island Dragway. The gates should open by 10AM. If the weather does prevents us from racing the backup date will be 28 Oct @ Island Dragway. Hope to see everyone.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.