Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ISSF Honey Badger
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ECIRS Race # 7 - Sat 7/12 - Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

Come one, come all to the 1st Annual Jersey Bob Shootout hosted by Mr. Bob Lynch, legendary ECIRS racer.

The points race is pretty tight and we have some spots up for grabs if the Mallory's leave town!

So...who's in?

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
We'll come if you can make it a double header! :)

N
A
B

·
ISSF Honey Badger
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We'll come if you can make it a double header! :)

N
A
B
At ETown, yeah right! lol

I mean, do we really WANT a doubleheader at ETown?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Sounds like a plan b body clean sweep at e town hahahahha

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
Good deal, yeah an Impala double header at etown could go into the next day, LOL.

Nab

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Never been to one of these before, can my LSx Custom Cruiser join in and drag some LT1s? :D

·
ISSF Honey Badger
12,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Count me in :)
It's a mostly stock 5.3l but I want to see what this thing can do

·
Registered
73 Posts
ECIRS Race # 7 - Sat 7/12 - Raceway Park, Englishtown, NJ

.......The points race is pretty tight and we have some spots up for grabs if the Mallory's leave town!

So...who's in?
lol.. Michelle's not coming but I'm in I'm postponing my return to the dirty south just to keep my spot…!!!!

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Chris, I think I have a way to guarantee you the championship, and you wouldn't have to come to another race. I'm accepting any and all help on the green rat. ;)

·
Registered
2,502 Posts
lol.. Michelle's not coming but I'm in I'm postponing my return to the dirty south just to keep my spot…!!!!
Bring it SSONIC!

Remember, were all geting the $50 tech card for the Impala cup AND Modern MUSCLE.
If enough Impalas run both, we can lobby the stooges at ECIRS corporate for some bonus points!

Nab

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Bring it SSONIC!

Remember, were all geting the $50 tech card for the Impala cup AND Modern MUSCLE.
If enough Impalas run both, we can lobby the stooges at ECIRS corporate for some bonus points!

Nab
I'll give bonus points to the person that wins Modern muscle and donates all proceeds to a charity of my choice.

How's that sound Moe?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Chris, I think I have a way to guarantee you the championship, and you wouldn't have to come to another race. I'm accepting any and all help on the green rat. ;)
LOL, bribery....

Wish I had time Glen the way it is I'm already taking off too much time to move and asking for vacation for the Nationals so I'm tapped out..

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Congrats to Mike Kender on the big win today.

Bob was runner up and got best RT with a .004 to edge out SSonic who had a .005.

It was a great day for racing, and I actually had fun running the 08 Wimpala. I started getting better at launches and my RT's got into .040's and it ran pretty damn consistent. Unfortunately I chocked with a bad light in the second round against the new guy George in the 2013 Impala rental. But we both had a great race, neck and neck almost the entire way down the track, where he took the stripe by .010 and I broke out by .005.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.