Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Chris, I think I have a way to guarantee you the championship, and you wouldn't have to come to another race. I'm accepting any and all help on the green rat. ;)

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Bring it SSONIC!

Remember, were all geting the $50 tech card for the Impala cup AND Modern MUSCLE.
If enough Impalas run both, we can lobby the stooges at ECIRS corporate for some bonus points!

Nab
I'll give bonus points to the person that wins Modern muscle and donates all proceeds to a charity of my choice.

How's that sound Moe?

· Registered
2,326 Posts
Congrats to Mike Kender on the big win today.

Bob was runner up and got best RT with a .004 to edge out SSonic who had a .005.

It was a great day for racing, and I actually had fun running the 08 Wimpala. I started getting better at launches and my RT's got into .040's and it ran pretty damn consistent. Unfortunately I chocked with a bad light in the second round against the new guy George in the 2013 Impala rental. But we both had a great race, neck and neck almost the entire way down the track, where he took the stripe by .010 and I broke out by .005.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.