Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the deal. We are able to make up ONE of the two races cancelled. Eric Seaman was nice enough to move his race to sometime on the 2017 schedule. After Freddy Gramby he will get first shot at picking a date/race on the 2017 ECIRS schedule.

So...

Race 11 - Racin Jason Shootout - rescheduled from Cecil to Island

Race 12 - BeaSSt Dragway aka Thanks Joey PagSS! :)

It's October so Island Dragway Island Dragway Online opens a little earlier. We are on their schedule, it's going to be a hectic day as they are also running their Guaranteed Payout Footbrake Race.

Gates open @11am, time trials @1pm, elim around 3pm. Test/Tune available 1-5pm, close 6pm

The double points finale will still be at Cecil Saturday October 22nd.

So...WHO'S IN? Last chance to rack up a lot of points as we hunt down the seemingly unstoppable LoveShack! Can Stew defend his 2015 title with another amazing comeback? Will someone else step from the shadows and take down Danny Boy?

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
IN!!!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
I need a non-racing adult to take John's car through tech since he has learner's permit and not full drivers license.
He races all the time in MD that does not require racers to have a state drivers license.
Any volunteers?

Thanks,

Nab

·
Registered
968 Posts
I am in!

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
This is going to be a very tight schedule for me. Nicholas has hockey of course and we will be leaving from the rink and heading right to the track. We are probably going to get there around 2:30-3. Hopefully Island will be a little behind as they have lately and all will work out :) Bringing the wagon so I can just roll up and race without changing anything out. See you guys this weekend.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
This is going to be a very tight schedule for me. Nicholas has hockey of course and we will be leaving from the rink and heading right to the track. We are probably going to get there around 2:30-3. Hopefully Island will be a little behind as they have lately and all will work out :) Bringing the wagon so I can just roll up and race without changing anything out. See you guys this weekend.

HA !
We can have a heads up race with the SSuperwagon

D

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
new wagon versus old hahaha.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
i already know mine is gonna lose it is bone stock still lol. Unless you make a sammitch at the light

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
You guys have wagons??
When do you get yours Jason? Got pics?
Dan, got gears?
I hope theres a GIANT turnout.
Can any non-racing adult w/ drivers license
take Johns hoooptie through tech?

Nab

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
no rain no rain no rain

Yep 2.56 rear weeeeeee lol

Nab got it about 2 months ago. It's "Nicholas'" car hahaha.

When we got it

How it looks now

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good weather conditions predicted. All systems go for launch!

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
wagoons

Look what I picked up whilst ya'lls were at the track.
Imagine the wood grain black out!
I will call it Black Wood!
Anyone want it now, I'll unload for $1200.

Nab

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.