Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Edelbrock LT4 cam, Impala SS springs, Impala SS wheels, pypes x-pipe

3K views 26 replies 9 participants last post by  jessejames88 
#1 · (Edited)
Edelbrock LT4 hot cam, brand new in the box, never installed. it came with the lt4 top end kit but i went with a cc503 cam instead of this one. its great for a daily driver and has excellent reliability similar to the GM hot cam. $145 shipped...SOLD!!!

Used set of impala ss stock springs. these will lower a caprice, roadmaster, and fleetwood, and wagons. They are in excellent condition. $100 plus shipping...SOLD!!!

four impala ss wheels. they have no curb rash and are in excellent condition mechanically. they were painted black by the previous owner. I bought them to get them widenend out and to put drag radials on but i decided to go with 20" drag radials. they would be great for powdercoating or for polishing up, you can easily get the paint off. $250 plus shipping.

pypes xpipe part number XGI10, brand new in box, never installed. all four pieces.
....SOLD!!...

forgot to mention i have a set of clear tails that are new in the box and never got installed. i have the smoked ones and thought they looked better with the dggm instead of clear. make me a offer for them. i have seen prices vary and dont want to rip anyone.

i accept paypal eshaw301@yahoo.com and will try to check shipping to your zips or you can check shipping on fedex or ups or usps from zip 30014.

also just did a cam swap and top end swap so if you need something let me know i might have it too.

See less See more
#2 ·
Pics of the wheels and shipping to 32211?

#6 ·
roo09511 at hotmail dot com

#7 ·
About how many miles on the springs?? Thanks.

#8 ·
Between 60-70k. The guy i bought the car from said they were replaced at 100k miles. The car has 68k on it so that's the reason for a guestimate range. I assure u tho that they are in excellent condition and dont sag or anything like that. The guy drove the car back and forth to work at atl airport about 120 miles a day all hwy so the whole car mechanically is in excellent condition.

#10 ·
bump

sorry for the delay in pics guys its been raining all day here in atlanta. i dont want to take the pics in the garage due to the lack of suitable light. i will try to post pics of the wheels when it clears up. still have the hotcam and the springs available. i can mail both out this week immediately after payment.

#12 ·
once you're logged in, there's a box that says upload photo. There's also one that has to d/l a small program to u/l multiple pics or vids. Once uploaded, it'll ask to name them. you don't have to if you don't want to. then click save. The you go back to the default folder or where ever you saved them to. As you place your pointer over the pic, a series of dropdown icons will appear, got the one that has img code

like this:

#23 ·
Paypal sent for the springs

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.