Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 114 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got a reply from Andre at Edge, here is what he said....

""Hello and thanks for inquiring,

The SS forum was the smoothest GP to date and we would be happy to offer
another deal for 5 or more forum members. The pricing on the 4L60e has gone
up slightly to 510.00 and we will give the same 50.00 discount as last time
for a total of 460.00. On 7+ we will bring the cost down to 450.00 even.
This new GP will be good until the first week of January and we close from
the 22nd to the 27th for the Christmas holiday.
Please let me know if you have other questions, or call us at 888 350 EDGE.
Andre http://www.EdgeRacingConverters.com

I'm pretty sure this will work like the last one. You send in your build/setup sheets and then put forth the money. When the numbers add up the discounts will too. More to follow as I get the information.

Thanks and let's do it.
Mav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Yep... just submit all your info on the APPLICATION SHEET. note that you want to be a part of the Impala SS Forum GP somewhere on there.. I put mine in the "comments" section on the last GP and then send your payment promptly.

Once the minimum is achieve, then they will start building them. So, the faster you guys act, the faster you get your TC's.

You guys are gonna love it!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So who is in so far? Including myself how many are seriously considering this convertor? % people is not that many and the savings are pretty good!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What the heck I'll jump in the fire. Is it better to call them to figure out the correct stall or just e-mail them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Klez:
What the heck I'll jump in the fire. Is it better to call them to figure out the correct stall or just e-mail them?
Just fill out the application sheet (see link above) as best you can (better to LEAVE OUT info if you are not sure rather than guess). Andre will call you, if you leave a number or email you to discuss your car/setup. Doesn't get any easier than that!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Noel,
Just sent the app in. Come on guys lets get SEVEN people in on this GP (I am cheap and would love to save that extra $10 :D ).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We are at four as of now. Andre will update me as they come. Let's keep it going everybody. Tell your freinds! :D

If you have any questions, just call or shoot Andre and email.

Mav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I want to get in on this. But I can't pay up till Dec. 26th, so I'll wait untill then to send in my application sheet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by MadMav:
We are at four as of now. Andre will update me as they come. Let's keep it going everybody. Tell your freinds! :D

If you have any questions, just call or shoot Andre and email.

Mav
I just got off the phone with him and he told me I was # 5. Unless you talked to him after I posted :confused:

I think he said they would not start the build or charge $ until Jan 1st so a lot more people can get in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Klez, thanks for the update, I simply counted the number of those that said they had sent in their applications. I'm only in contact with Andre via email, so sometimes my data is old. ;)

JZ9C1LT1 and TWB-9C1, go ahead and send in your application, and pay after the 1st. Good luck and let's get some more!

Mav

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I am doing my application now, thanks for this MadMav.
I just have to get tthis in without the significant other knowing for a little while.
guess I am #6 right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just have to get tthis in without the significant other knowing for a little while.

A thought to live by:
"Tis always easier to ask forgiveness, than to get permission"

Worked for me when I got my Edge converter, and my headers, gears, RRs, etc., etc. ;)

Later,
Bob T.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Your list of stuff looks like mine that I got passed, including the edge when I get it.
Battfam, I love your car. I have a Civi Caprice B4U also. I already did the electric fan conversion, and is nice in the mornings without that roar of the fan.
Also your time is what I am going for, nice work. Hopfully with this TC I will be there, hoping with the crap gas in CA. Last time at the track I pulled a 14.1 @ 98, with a high 2.0x 60 ft time, on street tires and ran like I drive everyday, with stuff in the car.
Also I got an email from Andre, I am #8 so if everyone pays, it is a go. :D
13's and 100 here I come.

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.