Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

el demonio

11K views 49 replies 26 participants last post by  el_demonio 
#1 ·
A big thmbs ups to this guy el_demonio95 for helping me out with a seatbelt I needed. It was as described and shipped to me very fast !
Thanks!

#16 ·
thank u brother for the feedback. U also shipped them out to me pretty quick. i may put them on my car this weekend along with my 96 floor shifter. :D

#17 ·
Flawless transaction, El demonio95 is a great seller. Thanks!

#21 ·
el_demonio95

quick shipping and well packed!!

#30 ·
First time dealing with great outcome. Thanks for the super fast shipment....would buy from again.

#33 ·
I appreciate the feedback brother. I work in customer service and know how important It is to make sure the customer is taken care of. :D

#34 ·
Another satisfied customer. It's obvious from the other numerous POSITIVE feedbacks posted from any and everyone who have bought an item from el demonio 95. Shipped out Monday, received by Wednesday morning as promised. Tracking numbers included and well packaged. Thanks dude.

2 new XL Impala SS polo shirts (1 dark green, 1 light green)

#35 ·
Another satisfied customer. It's obvious from the other numerous POSITIVE feedbacks posted from any and everyone who have bought an item from el demonio 95. Shipped out Monday, received by Wednesday morning as promised. Tracking numbers included and well packaged. Thanks dude.

2 new XL Impala SS polo shirts (1 dark green, 1 light green)
Thank you brother for the positive feedback. I hope you enjoy ur new polo shirts like I enjoyed the dark blue one I kept :D

#38 ·
Parts arrived quickly and were well packaged.

Thanks again.

Jim

#39 ·
Glad everything got there safely. My fiancé always says I package things up too much. Better safe than sorry. Thank u for the feedback brother :D

#40 ·
96 console shipped to me as soon as I payed, in excellent shape, packaged and wrapped fantastically! Can't ask for more than that!

#41 ·
I appreciate the feedback brother, I just package items the way I would want to receive them. Glad u like it :D

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.