Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got all excited and removed my mechanical fan, purchased the loom from Gary at Innovative Wiring to put on a secondary electric and cannot find a fan WITH BRACKET anywhere. I am stuck. Does anyone know where I mght get the original ImpalaSS/Caprice style fan, with bracket? Please. I can find a motor, (if need to) but [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important][/COLOR][/COLOR] just really need the fan and bracket. I am happy to buy an entire shroud with the two fans complete, if this is the only way I can get it. Maybe someone has one lying in the corner somewhere? I would be most grateful to pay good money for it. Thanks guys. Tim

·
Registered
671 Posts
I think I have one left. But not sure which one it is (primary or secondary). I had a set off a 96 SS and sold some pieces but have one of the fans left.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
electric fan - probably have one

Myblubu,

Thank you very much. I only just a matter of minutes ago found one down in L.A., on their Craig's List. I was just trying to figure out how to take my ad down. Thank you. I am having this one shipped to see if it actually what we need. If it is not, I would love to take advantage of your kindness. Thank you, and again, apologies that this all happened at the exact same moment and before I removed my ad. Cheers. tim

·
Registered
671 Posts
No problem. Glad it worked out!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts