1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
I'll be down there cruising around Saturday afternoon/night

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Saw a DGGM looking for a parking spot by the inlet when I was looking too. Saw one white Caprice in a hotel lot. Saw Tony and Sally walking down the street but no Impala lol.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Saw a DGGM looking for a parking spot by the inlet when I was looking too. Saw one white Caprice in a hotel lot. Saw Tony and Sally walking down the street but no Impala lol.
Was the DGGM back by the lazy lizard maybe around 3ish? If so that was me. I saw the white Caprice at hooters friday night. He pulled out and made a small scene. There was a Black caprice clone at hooters as well. I finally briefly met Tony and SSally after seeing there's and the other nice couple's cars for a few years now around. I'd love for my girl to be half as interested or knowledgable about b-bodys as SSally and the other guy's(sorry) wife. Its fun to drive around all the spectators sitting all along coastal highway and here things being shouted out like "LOOK THERES AN SS IMPALA" or one guy shouted somethin about "thats a grey green one!" Its just nice to see that these cars can still be appreciated. I need to attend more events like this!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Hey guys
What a great weekend it was for a car show!!!!! The best weather we have ever had in OCMD for this event.
It was good meeting you John & seeing you drive by Jason!! And yes the SS was there Jason!!! We were there with Mike & Jean & their 95 BBB as usual. There was another BBB there....Tim from NE PA. We were in the Fri morging parade on the boardwalk.
It's a shame we can't get more SS's out to this event as it is always an awesome weekend. It's so nice going to about 5 or 6 different places to show the cars.
You guys should register for the show & get into the inlet & show the SS's off!!!
I'll post up some pics tonight from home.
Tony

1 - 8 of 8 Posts