Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wake up to radiator coolant undernear my 95 Impala. I was hoping it was a hose but it appeared I had bottomed out the radiator support a little bit and caused the core to leak. So I install the new radiator and when I turned on the car I have the "Check Engine Light" on. I noticed the left fan (when viewing the engine) was on & the AC wasn't on. Since I didn't disconnect the battery could have shorted the fans some how? Or do I just need to clear the code? I tried disconnecting the battery to clear the code but the code stayed on or showed up again. Please let me know what you guys think.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top