Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Enhanced Bleeder Valve

64K views 309 replies 80 participants last post by  toonwarrior 
#1 ·
Please see original post for reputation and information.........http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=229596

Please see picture of my brass valve installed on my Impala.

These improved bleeder valves allow you to bleed air from the coolant (something necessary every time you change coolant) without running antifreeze all down the front of the engine and onto the otpi. Simply add your own hose (I used an old opti vent hose) and run it to where ever it suits you. This is a direct replacement of the factory bleeder valve. Please note the pictures shows a brass valve, the valve you will get is a brass valve that is Nickel plated (see lower picture).

(1) - $12 shipped in lower 48
(2) - $21 shipped in lower 48
(3) - $29 shipped in lower 48
(4+) - Add $7 for every valve above 3
Add $8 for Canada shipment due to customs paperwork and a drive to the post office.

I generally ship on Saturdays or Mondays depending on my travel. The valve ship USPS unless you want a different service. Please add $ for special shipping. Install with Teflon thread tape or thread sealer for best results.

Paypal me at swinker2@msn.com I will pay the fees.

Tim

See less See more
#9 ·
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

installed mine this weekend when i did my timing cover seals and put some clear hose on it ,WAY cool!everybody needs one,i like the fun simple joys like watching the red coolant flow!great item,thanks again!

#10 ·
Paypal payment has been sent.. Thanks

#11 ·
Payment sent.Thanks

#14 ·
Got it last week. Been busy so I havent installed yet. Thanks man !!

#20 ·
PM sent! :)

#21 ·
paypal sent

#24 ·
Ok here is the scoop. I ordered 100 valves to be shipped to me today. I should have them in 3-5 business days.

Feel free to paypal me when you would like and I will ship them on Saturday (assuming I have them by then).

The pricing will be the same for this batch, but the price of brass may possibly double my cost of the valves for the next order. Think about ordering a spare.

(1) - $12 shipped in lower 48
(2) - $21 shipped in lower 48
(3) - $29 shipped in lower 48
(4+) - Add $7 for every valve above 3
Add $8 for Canada shipment due to customs paperwork and a drive to the post office.

I generally ship on Saturdays or Mondays depending on my travel. The valve ship USPS unless you want a different service. Please add $ for special shipping. Install with Teflon thread tape or thread sealer for best results.

Paypal me at swinker2@msn.com I will pay the fees.

Tim

#25 ·
Good news!

So are these going to be the nickel/chrome/whatever silver they were, or just brass?

Thanks!

#28 ·
PayPal sent! :)

#32 ·
:) Good luck with that. I just got mine done.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.