Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been having a blast with my 94 roady for the last few years and yesterday was no different...

stopped at a garage on main street in the middle of town because a friend who works there flagged me down.

bs'd a little and i was tucked back 100 yrds from the main street beside the buildings end in front of the trash dumpster

he got his cell phone out and requested a burnout pic so call it peer pressure but i relented without a fight.

power braked it for 15 secs or so and got the one tire fire lit on the pass side with the 2.56's screaming and then backed out of the brakes and let the tugboat start slipping forwards...

loose gravel on top of the dusty asphalt pelted the trash dumpster ringing out like gunshots as the flowmasters and the flowtechs growled

everything disappeared into a haze so thick that it nearly eclipsed the sun!

pulled up to the street and eased out and the whole valley was in a thick fog slowing traffic as the smoke cloud lazily drifted out into route 11

I drove up through town about 1.5 miles and as i topped the hill i looked back and the smoke was still visable over the tree tops.

He stopped by later and told me everyone in every house rolled out as well as everyone in the garage to see what the ruckus was going on.

I asked if they got my plates and he exclaimed , no, the entire car wasnt even visable until you were gone!

Did alot of burnouts in my 34 yrs since i got my license but that one was memorable and so much fun!

Where else can you get a 100 dollar car and abuse it for years and ride around sunk in leather and have a blast??

Even looks good dropped on Sprint with SS wheels and tinted windows.

My roady is family ! lol
:D

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
I agree, we need pics!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts