Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My final shipment of Euro headlamps & corners at the old price will be delivered on Wednesday 8/18/10. I've been holding off a price increase but we will have t retail the 4pc kit for $179.00 + $30.00 on ground shipping.

SPECIAL PRICE $150.00!!!! SHIPPED!!!

This is for both the clear and smoke versions. Lifetime warranty. Over 700+ sets sold!!!

Please pm me or call us toll free at 877-628-8851 if you would like to get in on the last good price.

Jason - Street Trends

PS - I put the clears on my red 95 SS and LOVE them!!!!!

·
Registered
483 Posts
They are two piece. And im still waiting to hear back about my defected corner lamp. The headlights are great

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Lifetime warranty.

Is that warranty void if you have to trim the cornering lights with a Dremel to correct the manufacturing defect they have?

·
Registered
442 Posts
price on just the clear headlight please

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
Hussker,
I'm sure I can warranty them for you.

Jason
Good to hear! :cool:

I've been running a set of these on our daily driver since Memorial Day weekend, and no complaints aside from the stupid pointy thing on the cornering light, that actually dig into and scratch the headlight lens, even while in the box.

A little love from the Dremel, and the the whole assembly even looks better!

·
Registered
1994 9C1 6spd swap, 1995 Fleetwood
190 Posts
how long will this sell go for

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hussker,
I'm sure I can warranty them for you.

Jason
Jason,
I bought some when you first started selling them, were those lifetime warranty as well cause my headlights have started to peel as if they had clear or something, it is really starting to bug me. You already sent me replacements for the defected corner lights and even those it seems like they are getting water into them. Let me know.

·
Premium Member
20,370 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,150 Posts

·
Registered
442 Posts
i never received a reply either

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
2 headlights (smoke or clear) $120.00 a pair
2 corners (smoke or clear) $50.00 a pair

These are not sold separately but I would be happy to split them up for you. Whatever you need. :)

As far as warranty issues I will take care of them. The manufacturer doesn't care but I do. We've done hundreds of the headlamps with not alot of problems but I will take care of any that you bring to my attention. I've got 50 smokes here now and 100 clears being delivered tomorrow afternoon.

Jason

1 - 20 of 123 Posts