Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I seen a 91or 92 caprice it had impala emblems but had the skirt so I figure the emblems were just for looks but I realized it didn't have a window at all behind the reat seat windows. Every now and then I see a soft top bubble without these windows but this was hardtop just looked different is this a rare make?

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
I seen a 91or 92 caprice it had impala emblems but had the skirt so I figure the emblems were just for looks but I realized it didn't have a window at all behind the reat seat windows. Every now and then I see a soft top bubble without these windows but this was hardtop just looked different is this a rare make?

Its not rare is some stupid conversion, that fruitcakes do to there capis. Some company sold them, just like there are conversions for 300c, and some other cars.

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
well me and Killerzracing know a guy in maryland with a roadmaster with the imp accesories which would have the skirts but the whole trunk end looks different but I don't know if thats what you might have seen. also those soft tops are made from a company called E&G classics which make most if not all the soft tops and the flashy grills for cadillac.

·
Premium Member
1996 Caprice 9c1, 2018 Ram Laramie CC 4x4 EcoDiesel , '03 Ram 3500 Laramie Sport QC 4x4 Cummins
635 Posts
Question

I know most will disagree,does anyone know of a part number for molded mud flaps for the B body? Looks like I will have to drive my car this winter and I'd like to install molded mud flaps to keep snow from packing the inside the rear fenders,also the State uses P gravel on the icy roads and I don't want the paint all chipped up. It would be a plus to find the screwless mud flaps like my wifes Subrau has. I remember when the B body 9C1's were running around and most had molded flaps with the Chevy logo on them.
Thanks-Casey

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
well me and Killerzracing know a guy in maryland with a roadmaster with the imp accesories which would have the skirts but the whole trunk end looks different but I don't know if thats what you might have seen. also those soft tops are made from a company called E&G classics which make most if not all the soft tops and the flashy grills for cadillac.
No I know he didn't see a roadie with a capi front. Gaurentee it was an e&g classics top. I don't have pics plus I'm on my phone.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Yeah I wish that was the case 305. Btw mir today come for import v domestic.

I also want that rodie he has so bad. Idk he hasn't even wrote back.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Def not my style but atleast on that lime green one if it was a basic 1 tone color and had a spoiler with stock tails it wouldn't be THAT bad (if you gone that ish). But like I said it ain't my taste PERIOD.

·
Premium Member
10,064 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
i hate the rag tops, there was a guy at my work that had a white "91 and his back window was also covered by the rag but it had a big chevy sign cut into it and had impala emblems where the quarter windows used to be, not my taste but to each his own

1 - 20 of 32 Posts