Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 3, no typo 3 COMPLETE BBodies that I want to part out for the extra cash to put into my 96 SS... I have not been on here in a while but will use PayPal for anything you want and will ship within 48hours. I'm in Jacksonville, FL if anyone is close enough to stop by and lull what you want. Every stock option form interior to exterior. Engine parts and anything else you may need... Contact me

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have a Blue Leather interior for my 94 Caprice. Looking for a Rear Driver-Side inside door panel replacement. Do you have a match? How much would you ask? Shipping to 61801.

Also, how much would you ask for a front Driver-Side Headlight Capsule? Some jack-hole in a truck with a hitch backed into me last weekend. It's cracked out a bit on the bottom... trying to decide if it's worth replacing now or waiting until I have the money to do more work.

·
Registered
81 Posts
in need of the "washer hose connectors" that are on the cowl, connect the underhood washer system to the washer hoses that are on the wiper arms

Jeff at 610-509-8043

·
Registered
386 Posts
Has anyone heard from the original poster with PM replies? I haven't heard back yet to my parts request. Not complainin', just sayin...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hallo.
I'm wanted/interest:
Power steering gearbox(for L03 TBI) with pitman arm to centerlink.
Prefer not so big or low miles :)

What value for ratio ?
What value for turns lock to lock?
Does it have a slope?
How slope is big? Explain as you can.
Can you advise me in good faith to buy(or not) your gearbox part?

What price for:
1. gearbox.
2. gearbox pump for L03 TBI.

Shipping to:
N Brunswick NJ 08902-3828.

Thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts