L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a notice and a question.

F-body sway bar

and

F-body sway bar 2

The question is, are these the correct f-body sway bars? I think so, but there are some posts that say it has to be a specific year, so would it be worth emailing the seller and finding out dimensions or specifics?

The notice is, if these are the correct sway bars, here's a f body sway bar source.

Thanks!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The first one deffinately is, the second one maybe but he dosent say how thick the bar is. You are looking for 1 1/4" or 32mm 1970-1981 F-body sway bar. Here is another auction number for you to check out goes in 2 days. Maybe but he dosent say size email and ask him Auction number 7911033228

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Did you just win a f body sway bar off ebay this weekend? And off topic, do you have pics of your spintech exhaust?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just won one Sunday. Might bid on another one the bidding is low. No picks of the spintech what do you need to see. Email me.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't "need" to see anything, I was just curious how the tips looked, thinking about a system myself. As for the sway bar, you beat me out on it! I leave with an hour left on the auction, thinking I have it in the bag, come home, outbid by fifty cents! Drat. All's fair in love and ebay I guess.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts