Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
not mentioned, is that it does have a throttle body bypass and cold air intake. Big deal, prob not, but thought I would mention it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
solid suspension. No thunks, thuds, rattles, nothing. really solid. Has been checked out buy my shop, it is solid. Interior is quiet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got some video of car if you want to see it. It is a HUGE file that I would be emailing.

·
Registered
777 Posts
video file please

deanc24 at hot mail dot com.
(spam proof)

Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VIDEOS now on YOUTUBE. Search my user ID there. It is "mycarisnice"
I think it will pop 3 or 4 vids for you. First time I have done vid stuff so it is very 1st timish, ha ha ha.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Nice Car!

Nice job on the video.
Rocker panels look nice, wheel wells look nice.
Good tread.
Are those 255-50 tires?
I believe that is stock size.

If you don't mind me asking, why you selling?
Car looks to be in good condition and would make a great daily driver.
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
They are stock size V rated tires, prob about 1500 or so miles on them. I owned a 9c1 for about 6 years, LOVED it. Sold it 3 years or so ago. When looking for another car last year I thought LETS MOVE UP to a SS. So I got this, plans to take to Mt Rushmore from here in Cincy, so I fixed all the things that typically go bad with these, see my site www.yesfans.com/impala/impala.htm for all work done, then after that drive to Mt R M (can ducument) and a few to Nashville (inlaws) I felt that this car was not longer the one I was in love with. So I bought a 05 magnum (was HOOKED) with the 5.7 Hemi and just loved the newer tech of a newer car, having never had owned a post 2000 car ever, so this one has seen little drive time since. Figure may as well sell and have cash in hand then car just sitting around.

·
Registered
777 Posts
Sorry

Moving on.
Thanks for the info.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very interested in this, I'm in cincy too. Just totaled out my benz and I should be getting the insurance check by Friday.

vidya linky (aka his video)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts