Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale 1996 Impala SS this car is in great shape for the miles (138,600)! It has a lot of extras starting with, An LT4 Hot Cam (Idles Great), Hooker Headers, Flowmaster Cat-back (2 1/4), malory ignition box (running on stock ignition right now) I had Trans Rebuilt les than a year ago but that's only about 3k miles, Clutches are heavy duty type and has a shift kit. Also is set up for Nitrous which was never finished (Needs Fuel Pump) New A/C Compressor, new windshield, new RS lower ball joint, all 4 KYB shocks, 4 new kumho tires, It is lowered (rides and handles great) . This thing gets a ton of looks and you will not be disappointed, don't let the mileage fool you! Here is the price $5500.00 or any reasonable offer. The only reason I'm selling this is I've got to many vehicles (But I'm not desperate) , but it's gotta go! I'm located in central Jersey. Please contact me with any question my # is 908-625-4565, I'll will be adding pics tommorrow! Thanks!
I am also selling this locally.

********See Pics Below in This Thread !!!********

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
Where are you located? I will wait for the pics. Thanks!

·
Registered
4,911 Posts
bitch clean ass hell. my sis NOOBZ looking for anther impala her's was stole but she going to be ready in a few months. if still forsale she will buy

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
?

DaMM I know if I bought this Good Looking Beauty I'd definitely be boasting in The Sold Link !

":DCongrats on Sale:D" i sent you a few emails during the ebay listing but for BiGGer and Wiser reasons (new-home) I had to pass up bidding , Hope its in Safe Hands and not going to donk donk land

1 - 19 of 19 Posts