Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1996 9C1 springs

Springs sold!

·
Premium Member
6,032 Posts
Might help to mention the brand and id they're stock or extended length.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Might help to mention the brand and id they're stock or extended length.
Not sure of the brand, and I assumed if They were adjustable, that they would be extended length. But I can measure them up later.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Added the measurements guys

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'll trade the arms for a set of fuel rail covers with the mounting studs. Lmk if you have a set and are interested.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump on the control arms cuz I need some cash to get some tires for my girls tracker. If you are near me and have a set of 205/75/15,215/75/15 or 225/75/15 tires I would be willing to work out a trade on them. Or this weekend I'll take $105 shipped to anywhere in the continental U.S. or $80 cash picked up

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey Bagnut, I would like the springs. Can you tell me how many miles they have on them?
They have 91xxx on them, they didn't seem to sag at all
Here's a pic of it with them still on the car

·
Registered
10 Posts
9C1 Springs

Since I am a newbie on this forum, tell me how we need to complete this transaction for the springs, ie; how you would like payment, the $ amount, so forth. Do you want to send me a pm?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Since I am a newbie on this forum, tell me how we need to complete this transaction for the springs, ie; how you would like payment, the $ amount, so forth. Do you want to send me a pm?
Pm sent

1 - 20 of 20 Posts