Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a pair of GM LT1 aluminum heads, casting 374, ported by Golen Enginge Services. Stainless steel 202 intake 160 exhaust valves 1.450 double springs that are good up to a .620 lift cam, they have a red paint stripe on the inner spring, IIRC i was told by Golen that they are Comp cams springs, 10* retainers and locks. milled .010 and they cc'd to 52.4. Multi angle valve job, Does not include studs or guideplates. They were on my engine since last year and it ran really nice. ONE PROBLEM..... One spark plug hole the threads were pulled out when i took that plug out. I was told by my local machine shop that they do this repair all the time and is no big deal. Just get a spark plug thread repair kit, drill thru the hole, tap and install the insert. I got a quote of $75 to do the repair with the parts. I can sell these needing just some cleaning up and getting the plug hole fixed, or getting it fixed and cleaned up. $450 plus actual shipping not fixed or $550 fixed plus actual shipping. Shipping is about 50-70 bucks depending where they are going. Please PM me with and questions on these. Thank you...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heads are sold.......that was fast

1 - 4 of 4 Posts