Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The FASST BBQ is to be on Saturday July 21st, 2007 This year we will be at a new location in Fresno, Indoors with the Air Conditioning blasting. So far there are only 15 cars signed up and 9 pre-ordered T-Shirts, We need more than that to be able to afford to put on this event so please sign up now and pre-order t-shirts so we can start to have them made. I know everyone who has ever attended has had a great time and will again, so lets go! The .PDF Flyer should be on the Region of Doom web site again soon or email me and I'll send you a copy.
www.RegionofDoom.com

Bruce Corcoran
925-200-0206 Cell
http://www.Pleasanton-Houses.com
2007 Silver Birch GMC 3500 Crew Cab SLT Dually "SS HAULR"
2007 Take 3 Model 40 Car Hauler
1994 Black Impala SS "94 BBB" #708
WARNING: Objects in mirror are about to disappear !

"If everything seems under control you're not going fast enough."
--Mario Andretti

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cali SS is hopin to send up at least 6-7 cars! We'll know for sure this week and send in our regs!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just what we need, 6-7 "Hopin" Cars :cool: Just kidding, Can't wait to see you guys again, I may even bring some Patron! I'll be at the WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering also.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Count on 9-11 cars from us! :cool:
Im guessing 1/2 will be payin at the door.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just wanted to jump in and tell everyone that I still sport my FASST tshirt every chance I get it's still my favorite Impala shirt EVAH!

The one with the hottie soccer mom on the back driving the Imp.

Any chance those shirts are still available? In a 3XL of course. I'd love to get a fresh one. I got mine in 2004 in Vegas, someone was selling them in the parking lot.

Please PM me since I doubt I am smart enough to remember to keep up with this thread.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Im sure thump got some hes always running around with the cam at the events ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts