·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Wow, that thing is FAST! :)

What's the weight of that car?

·
Premium Member
3,801 Posts
Just saw the "recent" posts. Dan I fixed the error and have you in Class 4. I updated the Smitty 8.50 entry. :)

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Just saw the "recent" posts. Dan I fixed the error and have you in Class 4. I updated the Smitty 8.50 entry. :)
Can you also fix my 60' time? It should be a 1.509 not 1.609 :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
Correction

Hi Karl,
Thanks for adding the 8.50 run. I noticed you had me in Class 7. I should be in Class 1, it is a stock block LT1 not a BBC.

I will submit a new time slip with all the details.
ThankSS

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Site doesn't seem to want to load for me.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Thought I'd join the fun but how can I jump into the T-56 list if I can't submit my time slips?

-Brian

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
Why not just post your numbers here? Can you beat 11.44 @ 119 in a T56 B bod ??? :)

Nab

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Why not just post your numbers here? Can you beat 11.44 @ 119 in a T56 B bod ??? :)

Nab
and a flag is down..................for taunting :D

·
Registered
826 Posts

Nab
Hahaha, I like it.

My best et was a 14.269 but the time slip didn't have an mph.

My second best was 14.604 @ 96.54mph.

Both with the car untuned and not really launching. 1000rpm starts since I was just getting used to the track.

I was pleased considering the car had 250k miles on it and had been overheated a few times due to a faulty electric water pump connection that took me over a year to find. It ended up being a bad battery that autozone kept saying was good.

Running an intestate battery now. No more problems.

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Not down to 11's yet. Hoping for 12's this year. Middle of the T56's at [email protected] 105.3 with a 1.97 60'. 355, T56, 4.10's. On Nitto 555R's and no weight reductions. Still in the process of dialing in the WOT portions of the tune. Although I think it may be time to give up the Autozone Clutch. Pretty sure it wasn't the tires spinning.

-Brian

·
Registered
190 Posts
I love talking ETs about Big Cars with Real Motors. I get tired of Guys Racing Crotch Rockets, and 2500lb race cars like they are something special. Anybody can build those with the right funds and knowledge. My 61 and 96 Impalas are big and fast enough considered they have not been on diets, Lol.

·
Registered
5,272 Posts
T56 track times, hah! I'll take down Nab, one day, when I'm ready.
You guys can get there... It just depends on how many rears and clutches you break on the way! ;)

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Impala SS Stocker

Came back from Keystone IHRA ProAm last weekend.

Weighed 4090 on Saturday.
Sunday Q1 run weighed 4045...lowest weight ever!
About a gallon of gas per run...
Miserable day Saturday ran 13.22 and then temperature dropped.
From 95F to 85F then to low 80s
Ran a 13.11 and later 13.09 in same day in competition.
Tough to dial in and Lost 4th round.
DA rose and dropped within 30 minutes.
The wind changed directions and speed.
Very interesting day!

·
Premium Member
3,774 Posts
Email to both of these guys. Hopefully one of them responds:
[email protected]
[email protected]
Congrats on ONE HAULIN' ASS WAGON, Gerry! :D
That thing is a true Q-Ship!
Good job driving that 6-spd off the line too ;)

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.