Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best Wishes for the New Year Everyone...

I would like to apologize for not coming through with building rear upper control arms for our cars. I did promise one person a set and have given false hope to a few others that I would begin building and delivering. Well, I currently have a few personal challenges that need solving before I can get "Life" back on track...

Please know that I want to come through and make some very happy customers... Hopefully, I will be able to post a more positive outlook soon. Many people ask what price the rear upper control arms will be and it seems fair to [me] that it will probably finalize at $300 a set shipped. On a positive note; the prototype set on my Caprice have performed extreemly well and withstood nearly 10K miles of abuse and a few drag races at Mission Raceway, Canada.

LORI & COMBINATION MOTORSPORTS:
I wish Lori and everyone else full satisfaction on their projects. FWIW, I did attend the lunch given by Combination Motorsports at the Las Vegas ISSCA 2004 Annual Show. I was impressed with what I saw at Combination Motorsports. Hopefully legal battles will not hamper a source of perfection for our special ImpalaSS & Caprice cars.

Best Wishes--George

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hope everything turns out ok for you. Im one of the persons that inquired about your CAs and will be patiently waiting till youre ready to release/manufacture them. :cool:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.