Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m new here and just picked up a 91 Olds CC wagon and want to give it a simple Led Sled look of the 50's and want to install rear fender skirts. So I m in need of all the parts. Any one know where I can pick up every thing. I tried to to post a WTB add but it said I could not. So if any one can point me in the right direction.

·
Registered
11,531 Posts
You may not be able to post in those sections with less than 10 posts.

I make fender skirts for the OCC. They are different than the Caprice or Roadmaster skirts. I do not sell the attachment hardware for them. In the not too distant future, I will have a new set of molds for the skirts. I charge $275 for a pair of raw fiberglass skirts with no paint or hardware. I can make a set from the molds I have if you want them quickly. They are molded with the contour of the OCC cladding. The OCCs also have a slightly shorter opening because of the cladding, so they will fit with the cladding in place. They do not fit if you remove the cladding.

I can send my preferred method of attachment instructions, or you can fend for your self with mounting them.

I have been running my skirts for about a year now, and they always surprise other car enthusiasts. The most common comment is, "You do not see many of those on wagons." I say, "That is because I made them, and they are the only pair on the road, to the best of my knowledge".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.