Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really liking this car, it is so comfy, it's not perfect, but for 900+ tt-l, you can't really beat it. I wanted to clean it up, but it started snowing before I could.

Here you can see the faded hood

And just for good measure a pic of my GTP

[ 03-04-2007, 06:48 PM: Message edited by: Stew ]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
damn thats a nice fleetwood for 900 bucks i wish i could find a deal like that i need a new winter ride damn thats a nice start for sure shes got lots of potenial shes got all good chrome down the bottoms nice ride i want one damn

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Holy crap, $900, black, AND a sunroof!

Jealous...

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jeeeeezzz.. $900!! I wish I could find a deal like that.

Congrats. Any plans for it?

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. mainly just mainenence, needs a tuneup, starter, and an allignment and the daggone glovebox won't close (interior has a few issues (cracked dash, minor rips in the seats, but the heated seats and accesories work great)). Mainly going to use here as a daily driver, really love that Caddy ride. Wish it was a 94 though, really miss the Lt1

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey, I am going to throw a pic of my old RM Sedan in there.

My old Cappy and Vic are in my sig, I like big cars I guess

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nice ride just take your time with it you will get there. I just bought one the other day. so welcome these guys on this board will steer you the right way with all the right info

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congrats Stew And John on your purchases... Stew I'm sure your gonna have lookin good in no time, judging from the pic of your roadmaster... If you need any help just hit us up...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
man u suck u got a hell of a deal on that and paint doesn't even look as bad as i thought it would be after you saying it was horrible maybe just a repaint on the hood man thats nice damn you basturd lol jk

O

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Black with red interior is my favorite color for one of these! :cool:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The car cleans up well if your gonna keep the stock rims you gotta get white walls the tire look too big with no lettering or white walls. Damn I love the fact you got a sun roof ;)

[ 03-05-2007, 02:20 AM: Message edited by: bigjohn6886 ]

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guysm, I was honestly surprised myself how well she cleaned up
Now, just got a few mechanical details to work with first

1 - 14 of 14 Posts