Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be placing an order for the Indy Event T-Shirts on Wednesday Nov. 1st. I will be ordering just enough for those that have already paid for their shirts. THERE WILL BE NO EXTRA SHIRTS ORDERED. The only extra shirts that we will have in stock, after placing this order, will be the ones that we still have left from the event. If you have not already placed an order, then please do so by the end of the day Tuesday, October 31. If you are having problems with the online store or wish not to use paypal, please email me at [email protected] by the end of the month.

Heather

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Do you mean St. Louis shirts? Wasn't Indy last year? What kind of Indy shirts would you be ordering at this point? :confused:

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No they are Indy shirts, they've been for sale on the ISSCA site for some time.

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bill,

No, we will be placing an order for the St. Loius shirts closer to the event and will be handed out at the event. You can order next years national shirts when registration opens. That should be comming up soon.
There was a few sizes of the Indy T-Shirts that we ran out of at Indy. We had enough people asked for those shirts that we have decided to order more. We have been talking about this for some time, but have been putting it off to allow for everyone to get their orders in. But now, we need to get the order placed so that those who have ordered the shirts can get theirs.

Heather

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last few days to get your order in! Get'um B4 I shut it down... :eek:

-j

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Umm daire. You click on the topic and 'No users on this forum' appears. Might be an impact on sales daire, eh?

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I received some t-shirts today, only they are for the RODarama event in June instead of the 2006 ISSCA Nationals in Indy. I have already contacted the company and I should have the correct t-shirts in the office within 3 weeks. I will then get them in the mail to each and everyone who ordered them as soon as possible. Sorry about the wait.

Heather

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry, there have been a few problems in getting the t-shirts for everyone who ordered them. However, everything seems to be worked out and I should be getting them soon. Sorry about all the delays, and I will let you know when I recieve them.

Heather

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Heather M:
Bill,

No, we will be placing an order for the St. Loius shirts closer to the event and will be handed out at the event. You can order next years national shirts when registration opens. That should be comming up soon.

Heather
If you want to order extra "2007 ISSCA Nationals" Event T-Shirts, you can CLICK HERE to log into the ISSCA Members Online Logo Store and purchase them.

NOTE: These shirts will NOT be shipped out, these will be added to your goodie bag at registration in St. Louis!
Yes, you need to REGISTER register for the nationals first so you have a goodie bag for them to go into! :D

-j

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just to let everyone know.... I recieved the 2006 Indy T-Shirts that was re-ordered for anyone who placed an ordered for them. They are currently in the mail to you, via FedEx. You should received them sometime next week. Please let me know if you don't and you are expecting them.

Heather

1 - 11 of 11 Posts