Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: New MAGNA GRIP SNOWMARK Radial HT Snow Tires on 15" Caprice Wheels, & 15" Rallys

For sale is a pair of brand new MAGNA GRIP SNOWMARK Radial HT snow tires on 15" steel Caprice wheels. The tires are 215/75-15's and the wheels are the standard 5-lug 5x5" (5-127 metric) bolt pattern that will fit many rwd GM vehicles. $100 + the ride, I also have a nice set of 15x7" truck rally wheels for $40 + the ride. Pm me with any questions.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Here is a partial list of parts that I have left from a 96 9C1 that I parted. Most of the interior parts have been removed, but everything else is still on the car. I believe the GU4/G80 rear, rear disc brakes, front and rear sway bars, and headliner have been spoken for.

Rubber trunk seal – $5
Package tray carpet – $35
Seat belts, front/rear w/trim pieces – $35
Dash pad - $10
Lower B-pillars - $20
C pillar trim – $20
All 4 doors, complete w/windows/motors/etc., passenger’s side doors are mint, driver’s side doors have a few minor dents/dings – $150 for all 4, or $50 a piece for the passenger’s side & $35 a piece for the driver’s side doors
Front A-arms (these have the heavy duty grease-able ball joints since it’s a 96), w/spindles & brakes – $100
Two 9C1 steel wheels (N97’s) & two 15x8” truck rallys, all blasted, POR 15’d, & painted, w/center caps & hardware – $175
GU4/G80 (3.08/posi) rear end, complete w/rear disc brakes, posi works – $250
9C1 springs, front & rear – $75
Front & rear sway bars – $100
Windshield – $35
Rear Window – $35
Misc. AC parts (condenser/evaporator/etc.) – $25
Front bumper w/impact shocks – $25
Hood - $5
Rad support - $50
Brake booster/master cylinder - $75

This is just a list of major parts, there is a lot more left so if you don't see something listed shoot me a pm and I will see if I have it and shoot you a price. Parts can be picked up in Binghamton NY, or I will ship at the buyer's expense. Here's some pics of what's left:

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I could use all 4 inside door switch escuchens, (the small piece)in black plastic w/ any mounted switches. 94954

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
How much for the trunk release button and mounting plate shipped to 99654?

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Not sure if I know what you mean....the part that the switches mount to in the door panel?
Yes. Do you have good ones, in black? Mike

·
Registered
352 Posts
Bump !

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
All I'm really after is the plastic plate that the trunk release button mounts to. Don't need the trunk release button,nor the headlight switch. I'm looking for a mount for a toggle switch.

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
new year bump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts