Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to finally stop "ghosting" here and put a face with the name. This is my 1994 Fleetwood Brougham. It has roughly 148xxx on the clock. I rescued her from a local pink-n-pull here in San Antonio. I paid $1500.00 for her and had to revamp the A/C system and add a tail light to get her rolling. With the 22's I have about $3000.00 total in the car(shop on ebay) It's going from it's original blue state to a triple black. Check the wheels out to understand why.

[ 03-07-2007, 10:03 PM: Message edited by: Fleetwud Mac ]

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Originally posted by Fleetwud Mac:
. . . a local pink-n-pull here in San Antonio. . . .
They got 'girls-only' junkyards in that manly city?

And why can't you get any closer than 60'? Somebody die in there?

Well, ok. That should about do it for your initiation.
;)

Welcome, good to see another FWD enthusiast -- plus another one saved from cannibalism. :(

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to take a few more larger pics of the FW for the "older" members of the board. Enjoy the pics of the rest of my "kids". I forgot to mention I own an SS also.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey 96 Fleetwood, Yours is the inspiration for mine. You have a really clean FW. I hope to join the ranks of the Triple Black FW gang soon.

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks man, much appreciated. Welcome to the club!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
congrats and welcome to the club, but that is a beatifull blue, paint the rims blue, not the car, if you were closer i tell you lets trade, black for blue.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
newb quote: . . . for the "older" members of the board . . . . LOL

Hey, just to show you evil minds think alike here this is another one of mine (actually son's);

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
love the no chrome on the rear quarter. I took mine off, and rocked it that way for nearly a year until it "died".

Nice car for 1,500!!

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the comments. I am having a little trouble finding both rear sections of trim (gotta love lowriders in S.A.) I am only daily driving it right now. You can see the garage and drive way is full of projects. I will get the trim eventually (dealer $$$ or otherwise)
if you were closer i tell you lets trade, black for blue.
I am driving out to Florida on the 20th. I planned on flying to Maryland from there soon after. Let's talk and compare. I would love to start with a black on black car instead of a color change.
Hey, just to show you evil minds think alike here this is another one of mine (actually son's);
SSweet SS!! Mine is currently running a Tuned Port 350, TH-350 trans and 3:73's w/ posi. I love it!!
love the no chrome on the rear quarter. I took mine off
Sure I am with ya on that one bud.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I do have one side. I think it's the drivers side. I do think it has a dent in it tho. If you want it, I will give it to you for $5 plus shipping. But by the looks of it, It almost looks like a few of them have waves or dents in them anyways. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey I really appreciate you pointing out the obvious. I know what the car looks like. I bought it to be a DAILY DRIVER. It seems you don't have much luck in the car department yourself (looking at your sig). I have three other cars that I have as projects, play cars and for sale. I appreciate the hospitality in offering the trim. But I am ok. I have a set of 96 doors on the way and I probably will bite the bullet and go dealership on the rear pieces. If you were wondering why I put the rims on, I wanted to test fit them. That's all!! That is after paint and my two project Monte's and selling my 83 Cutlass. OH yeah home ownership can be a pain sometimes! :D

[ 03-07-2007, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Fleetwud Mac ]

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i recomend you take the offer, at $5, you won't find a better deal than that, on that rear quarter panel piece.
just my .02 cents

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ha, I was mearly pointing out that my dented piece wouldn't look like the worst piece. Mine was the same way, a wave in the quarter panel, with dented chrome. But if ya don't want it, thats fine.

Nearly Every pic of my has those chrome bits missing, one fell off, so I took them off, and left them off.

I wasn't attempting to be a dick pointing out the flaws.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts