Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep now im an official computer MASTER!

only 30 min to do.....(huge amounts of sarcasim empasized...)

;)

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Jon, Imagestation isn't allowing you to link to it apparently. Send it to me and I'll host it for you.

EDIT:
....OR you could just use this one...

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey bill your the man!! thanks! when i get some film developed and scanned in, can i send you a "update"? ( it sounds like a bryan herter thing.. ;) )

Did you go to NED tonight!?!?!

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if anyone ever needs a pic cropped and/or re-sized - feel free to send it to me and i'll do it for you.. ([email protected])

Another tip - for film developing: snapfish.com. VERY reasonable prices, plus they put your images online for you as part of the price. They also allow image linking.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jeff___H:
if anyone ever needs a pic cropped and/or re-sized - feel free to send it to me and i'll do it for you.. ([email protected])

Another tip - for film developing: snapfish.com. VERY reasonable prices, plus they put your images online for you as part of the price. They also allow image linking.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey jeff.......can you do it for me if i give you my photo host and password?
my sig has got to come down in size, but every time i click on the icons in the sizing and cropping area....nothing happens.

by the way, you still want to buy my tri-y's???????

dan has a set of quads in stock.......i just need to decide if i like the color and finish.

later,
ED

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jons4door, what rims are those? Where'd you get 'em? I think I've settled on black centers now and am tryin' to find 'em. Thanks

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jon you dink. Good thing Bill knows whats up.

KodonArmada, having seen Jon's car in person countless times now, and worked on it with him quite a bit, I can answer that question for you. He has stock 94-96 Impala SS rims that he stripped the clearcoat off of and painted the spokes and centers black, and the newer chevy malibu centercaps with the chevy bowtie (instead of the Impala SS logo) on the carbon fiber background.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ed: no prob.. I think i sent you re-sized versions already - but i can work with any shot(s) ya like.

Headers? They's sold!!

:cool:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No problem Jon... And I'd be happy to host them for you too.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mike there WIMPALA CAPS
and yep. the rims are painted, and the centercaps are painted, i just masked off the chrome "bolt" in the center.. I love em, if you ever see a pic of our club, my rims stand out over all the stock imp ones...(but mine are prob. the most beat up :(

and yes i am a retard, dont hold it to me!!

if you ever have a doubt bout my car, my mod list pretty much covers everything ive done.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A big thanks to Jeff_H for resizing my sig pic -- thanks Jeff! :cool:

Dave

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the words, Jon. Now if it was only as fast as your '94 LT1... ;)

I guess I lucked out, as my car was not used for patrol. The police dept. where it came from told me they had originally purchased 2 1992 9C1's for utilitarian purposes. The other is silver but otherwise looks the same as mine. I have kept my eye out to buy that one also, but apparently now they are keeping their remaining Caprices indefinitely instead of selling them at auction.

From what I can gather, many police aganencies around the US and Canada are not entirely pleased with the Crown Vics, and are refurbishing their '94-'96 9C1 cars instead of selling them off. The RCMP here did that to many of their LT1 cars, and still have some in service for highway patrol.

Dave

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>whats a Quarter mod??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>It's what the US mint started doing a few years ago to their commemorative quarters. Duh! :rolleyes:

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jon the quarter mod is inserting a quarter (or two) inside the fuel pressure regulator on the TBI cars. Its a cheap and quick way to make more power when you have done other mods like the airbox mods, muffler delete, 'ultimate TBI mods' (porting polishing) and so on. Depending on the car, its worth anywhere from 10-20HP. In back to back testing on my G Tech, it increased my MPH by 1.5 - 2 in the 1/4. So it definitely does help.

My own opinion based on what I have read of others' accounts of the quarter mod, is that it appears to really help when you have the big 1992-93 L05-only 9C1 exhaust system, as it has substantially more flow than previous years (big Y-pipe into 3" in/out high-flow cat, into 2-3/4" catback exhaust with low restriction muffler).

Dave

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
COOL! so what your saying is that mod pretty cheap? it was only .25 or .50 cents?

He-he, ha ha

:D

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep, and even cheaper since I used Canadian quarters. :D

Dave

1 - 19 of 19 Posts