Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big thanks to forum member bigbodybowtie for these hubcaps! It makes a huge differece in the car's appearence and distracts attention from the damages.

I didn't clean the car or the caps yet so it's a bit messy.. Will that dent in the front quarter pop out ok? I also put a strip of electrical tape ontop of the headlights for the smooth look the SS has.

Before. :eek:

The rear quarter was pushed in pretty good when I got it but it's popped out now... how would I remove the white without scratching the paint to hell?

Thanks for looking...

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nice hubcaps! they are really classy! Been looking for a set of these too!

The dent in the fender is a nasty one. It looks like it has a nasty sharp edge....usually, dents which don't have shapr edges, can be popped back...

Go see a dent wizard, they can do a lot for you.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going out to wash it now, I'll post upsome pics in a bit. Hasn't been washed in over a month.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RYS, I was thinking you wanted the caps with CAPRICE in the middle? Cuz I have 6 of those caps!!!

looks cool, I like the whitewalls out.

about that dent, you will have to remove the wheel well to push it out, thats if it will.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
And for those scratches, polish polish polish! Use a polish that's not too harsh though so you don't risk going down to the primer.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Caprice93:
RYS, I was thinking you wanted the caps with CAPRICE in the middle? Cuz I have 6 of those caps!!!

about that dent, you will have to remove the wheel well to push it out, thats if it will.
Wanna sell them?

I got Paypal?!

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got a set that's taking up space. Caprice Freak (or anyone else) wants them pay me the shipping and they're yours (just remember they were used and if you're expecting mint they ain't them).

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Caprice93:

I did want those. There was a misunderstanding with the seller... oh well I'm still happy!

Capricefreak, the ones they are talking about with "Caprice" in the middle are chrome with black centers.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thnx, I know :D , but that's my fault, I wasn't specific enough..I mean..are they in pretty much the same condition as the ones posted at the top? decent?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had those wheel covers on my 1994, after losing two of them because the mounting system just sucked I switched to cheaper plastic ones.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by Caprice Freak:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Caprice93:

Wanna sell them?

I got Paypal?!
</font>[/QUOTE]If you really want them, let me know. I will take some good pics tomarrow in the light. They are not perfect at all some have scratches and small dents. I just want them gone, so shipping wages is all I would care for.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by SCSUATWIM B4U:
I had those wheel covers on my 1994, after losing two of them because the mounting system just sucked I switched to cheaper plastic ones.
I've read a few times that they fall off. The ones I got are on there pretty good! I tried to pry one off with a screwdriver... no luck! I used a rubber mallet all around the edges to make sure they were on good.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Caprice Freak:
Do they look like the ones posted above?
Just like those with the bow-tie not the worded ones

1 - 16 of 16 Posts