Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hi guys and gals. I have been looking on this forum for a few years, now im finally a member, and I finally got a Caprice :D. It's a 1994 bfu I got it for $850 it has new rod and crank bearings,new torque converter and a GM goodwrench rebuilt transmission. The guy i got the car from kept saying the car has a rear GAM code, but i don't no what that is. Im looking to mod , and i know u all can help. The first thing i want to do is get a set of imp rims.

FYI. This is one of the best Chevy forums hands down......

Attachments

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
nice...

congrats, and good luck with the mods!!!!!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Sweet

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you scored a great car for $850. Good luck with your new ride.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^

yo can you post pics of your car ... please!
sorry to thread jack!

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Nice.. Welcome to the forum. Best b-body tool out in the web.

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Welcome!

Hmmmm.... Looks familiar!

We bought this B4U a while back, and it gets driven daily. It was pretty basic, but I've added a lot to it, such as cornering lights, dual electric fans, power seats, compass mirror, and keyless entry.

Springs, SS Wheels and trim delete can do a lot to the look of the car.

By the way, that trim is HEAVY! After removing ours, I threw it in a box. I bet it weighs about 30 pounds!:eek:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the love guys.... I was thinking about getting it painted, but i think i'm going to keep the color. HuSSker i love how your car look with the ss wheels.

·
Registered
826 Posts
Great looking car's Guyz!!!
The colour is starting to grow on me..........one I still don't have
You should see the MGRM with tan interior. One of the more rare color combo's Ive seen and it looks awsome.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts