·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Wow I didn't even know these existed, too cool! :cool:

It's like an El Cadimino, or a Cadchero!
Was thinking the same thing.....Cadi Camino, but forget the Ran"Chero", that's a Ford. :)

But that is a cool looking and different car. The 5 Star wheels give it a completely different look and looks good. Reminds me of the Impala/Camino that I saw at Carlisle many years back. Think that was a Hendrick car.

·
Registered
7,879 Posts
Quite nice looking near oem look. I've seen a couple that had somewhat cobbled up looking hardware and fitment.

Hey what was that show with the Chrysler Imperial pickup? Didn't it have a longhorn rack for hood ornament?

·
Registered
10,930 Posts
The rear door lower panels look a little odd, not being blended into the body. The concept is interesting, and must turn some heads.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It was sold like that new as a funeral flower car. I have no confirmation but I was told there was about 40 built in 1994, many less than there was funeral coaches. When they quit making the 2 door Deville's in the 80's, they now make them with the 4 doors. Since there is no trunk, the former back seat is now where the groceries or whatever else I take in the car have to go.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Way cool. Flower cars rock.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd love to see the storage space in the rear door area. I need one of those now!

·
Registered
946 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
There is a video of the caddy truck on you tube . It was interesting to see that it was a real truck/car that cadillac built .

·
Registered
12 Posts
Since there is no trunk, the former back seat is now where the groceries or whatever else I take in the car have to go.
Definitely neat acquisition.

Could we see some pics with the rear door(s) open along with a shot of the bed?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts