Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay Guys,

I'm still new to the forum with my newly aquired 96 Impala. I'm so into the b body cars now I want a Caprice! Where can I get one that has low miles, lt1, and minimum abuse. Any info will help. Thanks

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Wana good spread of Caprice and Impala, try ebay. I just got through bidding on a sweet 1954 Buick Super. Decided to spot the Imp's and the ghetto sleds, and was floored how many there were.It's worth a try, and the Caprice's looked well priced.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How much will I expect to pay for a good caprice?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Price depends on a lot of things - year, equipment, mileage, condition and your location. Check out Autotrader.com to see what they're going for in your area. Ebay might not be a bad place to look, but I'd still like to see it before I bought it.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I bought my 1994 9C1 from CAPRICECARS in April of this year. I've already put close to 11,000 Miles on it without having any unexpected problems. ;)

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bought my 95 9C1 from renebates.com, drove it back to CA from TX (2k miles). I've already put 6000 miles on it and have had to change only the starter.

L8

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pSSychohamo
If you buy at auction you CANNOT test drive them first.You never know what your going to get.Go the safe route and buy somewhere you can test drive the car and know exactly what your getting.Either buy from me here on the west coast at www.CAPRICECARS.com or from Craig at Key Motors on the east coast.
We both have very clean super nice good running cars!
Good Luck!
Mark
P.S. Thansk for the good word Mike!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts