Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Buy it? No. Drive it around? Yes.
If you do get it, at least have the decency to paint it something more tasteful. I'm thinking Mary Kay pink..... cwm2

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buy it? No. Drive it around? Yes.
If you do get it, at least have the decency to paint it something more tasteful. I'm thinking Mary Kay pink..... cwm2
Haha yes, the color is terrible. I'd love it for a cross country trip :)

·
Registered
7,962 Posts
Correct Color

Well hell don't stop there!

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
not really a limo.
Agreed, with the bench seating it's just a glorified Passenger Van. With no partition between driver and passenger area and no lighting/electronics in the back, it's just a shuttle car.

Being a part time Limo Driver for over 20 years, I've driven a lot of cars/vans/Limos in the 6, 8, 10 and 14 passenger versions. Most of our cars are the Lincoln Town car and we do have a 14 pass Excursion and Hummer.....no Hot Tubs though. ;)

·
Registered
953 Posts
limo

It is called a "formal limo" , "funeral limo" or a "transport limo". Either way, what a blast. Young people would love to go to prom in that color. I had a limo service in a previous life, and I would not repaint it.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Is it wrong that I want to buy this?
Nope. I wanted one for the wife instead of a suburban we bought, but she didn't want one. Everyone would have their own door instead of crawling to the 3rd row. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts