Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been meaning to do this for a long time myself! Good stuff. Actually, I have the 1994 one too, so maybe I'll scan that up, if someone else doesn't.

I'll add my one of a kind (ok, not really, but no one else here has one...) 1993 Fleetwood dealer kit. It's a huge glossy box with a Fleetwood on the front, and smaller feature images on the sides. And inside, videos, brochures, extra pamplets, comparisons to other cars, and more. Lucky Ebay find, from a lot of dealer clean out items.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also have videos. '93 promotional video, '93 marketing to dealers video all about the car and its development, '94 promotional video (just got, and a lot like the '93 one but with new info on the LT1 and new scenes such as the car flying past a Town Car :D ), and my '95 owner's video.

Here's a few old screenshots from the marketing video, I had posted before once:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn the brouhures are beautiful I will be hunting for one on ebay that box set is also nice I wish i had that

Y

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have been searching for a 1996 brochure & video for the past 4 years... maybe one day!

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by 96Fleetwood:
I have been searching for a 1996 brochure & video for the past 4 years... maybe one day!
Same here. I have a video and brochure(s) for '93-95, but nothing for '96 yet.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the pics guys.

I went out and looked and that '95 centerrest looks way bigger (taller)than mine. BTW, I got the later 1-pc. design.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have always loved that Pic of it Towing the AirStream trailer. Good stuff guys!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey, would you be willing to burn a copy of the DVD or video tape and sell them? Im interested. Thanks again for all the Seinfeld Fleetwood clips.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by 2-B1G-w00ds:
hey, would you be willing to burn a copy of the DVD or video tape and sell them? Im interested. Thanks again for all the Seinfeld Fleetwood clips.
Haha, yes! I actually did that a while back, and sold quite a few to people here for a couple bucks.

Right now, I can do the same but am also trying to get the '94 Fleetwood promotional video I recently got, digitized for the set.

Originally posted by MrCadillac (Magnum):
I have always loved that Pic of it Towing the AirStream trailer. Good stuff guys!
You think that's great? The BEST video clips of similar are:
1) In the '93 promo video, a dark blue Brougham towing a large boat up a winding hill in the pouring rain.
2) In the '94 promo video, which is similar to the '93 in a lot of ways, a lot of talk about the new LT1 followed by a '94 Brougham pulling a trailer/boat while passing a Town Car. That's my favorite :D

So I will definitely try, in my insane schedule, to get the last one digitized and make up some more DVD's for people.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have a quest i just bought a brochure from ebay I wanted for a 95 fleetwood but has seville,eldorado,deville & fleetwood is the fleetwood suppose to have a brochure by its self or did they put all these cars together :confused:

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the brouche I have has all of them, mines from when i went to the auto show way back when!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts