Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All These Items From A 95 Fleetwood. Was Holding On To Them For Myself But Dont Really Need Them. I Have

Both Airbags With Wiring Intact. Drivers Side Is Tan In Color. $60

Right Rear Quarter Chrome Molding, The Big One. $50

Skirts In Good Shape With Latches Complete. $80

4 Center Caps With Some Spider Cracking But Still Real Nice. $55

Tan Visors With Lights. $30

Also Have A Bad Pair Of Headlights Glass Have Damage But Buckets Are Good. $20

All Prices Are Plus Shipping

Pics Are On The Way Once I Get Off Work.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
All These Items From A 95 Fleetwood.
Right Rear Quarter Chrome Molding, The Big One. $50
Just to make sure, will this fit a 94? Pending the pics and fitting a 94 I will take it.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
I sent you a pm about the rear qtr chrome molding...

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry For The Long Delay Guys, It Has Been Very Hectic. Bad Imp Your Still First In Line.

If Someone Local Wants To Come Get This Stuff, I Will Sell Everything Listed Above Along With A Full Steering Column From A 96 A Few Woodgrain Bezels And Interior Switches, A 96 Cluster With Bezel, And Taillight Extension. For $250 You Get All Of It.

OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
Sorry For The Long Delay Guys, It Has Been Very Hectic. Bad Imp Your Still First In Line.

If Someone Local Wants To Come Get This Stuff, I Will Sell Everything Listed Above Along With A Full Steering Column From A 96 A Few Woodgrain Bezels And Interior Switches, A 96 Cluster With Bezel, And Taillight Extension. For $250 You Get All Of It.

OKLAHOMA CITY OKLAHOMA
I wondered what happened to you. Send me a pic if you would, just so I can see the condition. It it is good then I'll buy it. What is your paypal info?

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ok really the only things left, they all need polished this is just a quick wipe down with glass cleaner. i also have the wheel center caps. but i think we all know what those look like.

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
I just sent you a pm. Sorry, I spaced this out. If that is the piece that goes behind the right rear wheel, then I'll take it.

Edit: Money sent.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brand new pair bridgestone potenza runflats 255/40r17

THESE ARE A BRAND NEW PAIR I WAS GONNA RUN ON THE FRONT OF MY WAGON BUT AM GONNA GO BIGGER WHEELS. I GET TIRES WHOLESALE AT MY JOB AND STILL HAVE $530 WRAPPED UP IN THESE. THEY ARE $600+ FOR THE PAIR FROM A RETAILER.
BRAND NEW WITH 2011 DOT #S
I AM VERY FIRM AT $400 PLUS SHIPPING

SPECS BELOW.
BRIDGESTONE Potenza RE050A I RFT
Size: 255/40R17
Runflat -
Sidewall Style: Blackwall
Serv. Desc: 94VLoad Index 94 = 1477lbs (670kg) per tire
Speed Rating "V" = 149mph (240kph)
UTQG: Treadwear: 140
Traction: A
Temperature: A
140 A A

WILL TEXT PICS OF ACTUAL TIRES BRAND NEW WITH LABELS ON THEM TO INTERESTED PARTIES. THANKS TONY (405)201-5680

Attachments

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
ok really the only things left, they all need polished this is just a quick wipe down with glass cleaner. i also have the wheel center caps. but i think we all know what those look like.
Depends if they're for the Brougham or non-Brougham wheels... :|

1 - 19 of 19 Posts