Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
That price is attractive and I am not here to ruin your poSSible group purchase plans.

However.......look at John's killer quality/coverage mats first, you will not be disappointed.

Item number: 350796977702

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
Thanks Allan.

At work and cant post a link.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I was the one who gave john the idea many years ago for the extra coverage. He is a great family guy and sold lots of sets over the last 6 years.

·
Registered
267 Posts
That price is attractive and I am not here to ruin your poSSible group purchase plans.

However.......look at John's killer quality/coverage mats first, you will not be disappointed.

Item number: 350796977702
Agreed John mats are fantastic I've had mine for 2 years and they still look brand new.

However $65 is quite the deal no matter which way you look at it. If the guy can make a trunk mat, I'm in.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I got in touch him...he's sending me his paypal info so we can do the group purchase ...so everyone interested be ready to pay Tuesday. I think it's a pretty good deal $65 :) it has to be 3 sets or more wich we already have but anyone else interested can jump in. I'll follow up with more info later....u can choose from different colors .

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 33 Posts