21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Registered
98 Posts
Any updates?

Want a set of these bad.

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I replied to them 2 days ago and didn't hear back. Ill try to email them again and see if they can respond here.

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Good News, I just heard from them last night and it looks like we should see something very soon. I asked them to respond here so they can answer any of your questions directly and respond here. I'm sure there will be questions and options to consider. Here is the response.....

"John and I are working on a plan to run another "group purchase". In the past, it has been difficult to reach a specific number to achieve a group price. We are tossing around the idea of offering a special price for a set amount of time. I'll send you some information by the end of the weekend."

· Registered
98 Posts
Excellent. I will be right on this when it comes thru. As long as we can get some I am happy.

· Registered
98 Posts
Hi guys,

Any news on these mats? At this point i am not even concerned with group purchase discount. If their willing to just make us mats i am in.

Thanks, Paul

· Registered
232 Posts
floor mats

Same here, are they willing to take orders without the group purchase?

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Hi guys,

Any news on these mats? At this point i am not even concerned with group purchase discount. If their willing to just make us mats i am in.

Thanks, Paul
I think they sell on EBay or try and contact them directly. Don't see why you couldn't order a set at full price if you want to.

Everyone else - I have not heard back from them since my last communication. I will try to contact them again tomorrow.

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
I'm beginning to think this isn't going to happen. I've contacted them a few times in the last month and.....nada. I'm about done but will try them again (sigh) later today to see if I can get a reply.

Anyone else feel like taking this on? Feel free to contact them as well.

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
One last attempt

So I just emailed them this. Hopefully I get a response and we can progress forward. If not, I'm done trying to organize this and maybe someone else can take this on if they like.

Hi,
Just one LAST follow up on this Group Purchase we spoke about for the ImpalaSS Forum. I have not heard back from you in a while and wanted to see if you had any information for us on a Group Purchase. It seems like this could be a good deal of business for you based on the interest we have on the forum. I understand if this is something you dont want or cant do.

This will be my last email on this subject unless you respond. If you could, please let me know something so I can share this with the others or feel free to respond to the Thread on the Forum.
Thanks again and hope to hear from you.

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
I just received this, so it looks like this may be happening...stay tuned.

Bob-

Thank you for staying with this idea. I am working on an order form that could be emailed to interested members, completed and returned. Trying to capture all the information is proving to be a challenge. I hope to have something together by the end of the week.

Marcie

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone, I know its been a while but I just got a email from them yesterday, here are the details....

The order form is still a work in progress and I can not pin point a completion date. If you are willing, please post on the forum that the Impala mats are available for $134.50. That is a savings of $10 from our ebay price. I will not require a certain number of orders to lock this price in place. Whether 2 or 20 order the price will be $134.50 and Valid until August 31, 2015. Buyers can contact me at customfloorma[email protected].
Thanks, Marcie

....So what does all this mean? If I'm reading between the lines here, this could be how the GP will be run or at least for now. If this changes I will be sure to communicate something here. If there are some of you out there that can't wait, feel free to contact them with the info Marcie provided.

In the end, we all know its a great Product and this will save you a few $ so hopefully this is worthwhile. I will be ordering soon myself, just not sure if I want the lettering on the Sill or in the standard location. I may be looking at a trunk mat from them as well. If you order, please let us know how things worked out and share with us any pictures of your new Mats.

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
I edited the above post but I forgot to mention that they will honor this pricing for us until August 31, 2015. Just mention you are with the Forum when you contact them.

· Registered
196 Posts
floor mats

Placed my order this morning. I'll post the results

· Registered
7,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Got mine. took 1week
They look really nice....you happy with the quality and fit?

Will be placing my order tomorrow for mats and a trunk mat tomorrow. :).

· Registered
196 Posts
Yes sir. .. I'm gonna see if he can do something special for my 1970 cadillac :D

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.