Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey fellas. im trying to see who's riding to the nationals this year. it'd be nice to ride in a long line of b-bodys. i'll be leaving tampa. but im down to meet else where to ride out.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Im down john, just give me a date and time once you find out...

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thats two b bodys, can i see a third? alex? jimmy? matt? c'mon guys...

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Hell, if i can get out of the middle of the pacific n make it back to tampa im down...if my car aint there ill drive my mudda's

thanks rida

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dustan, if you need a ride there will be plenty of open seating. Grizwald confimed last night that he's bringing his 96 behemoth.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Hell, if i can get out of the middle of the pacific n make it back to tampa im down...if my car aint there ill drive my mudda's

thanks rida
already! i remember you saying you wanted to go and i wanna meet as many people as i can. and since you have your imp there and your moms in fla 11/10 lol you going to be in a 96 DGGM lmao

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yoyoyoyo

you already know!!!!!!!!!!
halla im down...
we should have a big get togather somewhere soon to talk about it!
just a suggestion ?
cant wait!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Sofasst has 4 to 5 cars coming up from Miami, Braward and Palm Beach. I'm hauling a large trailer so I'm cursing at 65-70 mph and stopping for gas every 150 miles. I probavly have to leave a day early. Nice hear that more Florida boys are heading for the Nats.
SSee you there.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sofasst has 4 to 5 cars coming up from Miami, Braward and Palm Beach. I'm hauling a large trailer so I'm cursing at 65-70 mph and stopping for gas every 150 miles. I probavly have to leave a day early. Nice hear that more Florida boys are heading for the Nats.
SSee you there.
you know what route youre taking? i enjoy the occasional burst of speed but that sounds like the speeds ill be driving. i trust my baby but this will be her longest trip since ive owned her so i'll be taking it easy for the most part.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
yo

yo teamSS,
you should just leave and meet us up...
i mean we stick togather as a pack!
never leave a man behind,
lets all ride out togather and hit nats hard!!!!!
show them how us FLA boys roll!!!!!!!

driving 65-70 is good for me..
not wastin any gas!

·
Registered
107 Posts
My plan is Turnpike north to I75 on to I10 and the west. Planing on heading out Sept 23 early morning and resting some were on state line or further, want to pull up early morning to Nats on the 24th.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
My plan is Turnpike north to I75 on to I10 and the west. Planing on heading out Sept 23 early morning and resting some were on state line or further, want to pull up early morning to Nats on the 24th.

thats the route i'll be taking, minus the turnpike. once its a lil closer to the nats we'll see bout meeting up. i wanna be there early just cause im addicted to these cars :D

wheres the rest of the fla boys? impalassdude? wscb? c'mon fellas.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I'll try to make this. I need to take a road trip. I'd meet up somewhere on I-10 since I'm in Tallahassee. There's a real clean, lightly modded DCM SS I see around every once in a while. I don't know if he's on here or not.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool. just keep an eye on this thread and we'll swap cell numbers so we can meet up.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Im thinking the route that Richard posted will be the best route for everybody to take.

Lets get all the South guys to meet at a location, figure out how long it will take to get to the tampa area and setup a time and location.

·
Registered
785 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Im thinking the route that Richard posted will be the best route for everybody to take.

Lets get all the South guys to meet at a location, figure out how long it will take to get to the tampa area and setup a time and location.

whats up alex? yea, thats the goal. im down for whatever is the best location so everybody can meet up. tampa, on I75, anywhere. hell i'd backtrack, looking forward to this that much.

gonna register friday!!!

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
whats up alex? yea, thats the goal. im down for whatever is the best location so everybody can meet up. tampa, on I75, anywhere. hell i'd backtrack, looking forward to this that much.

gonna register friday!!!
Give me a text so we can talk about this and get it going. 954.918.9976

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
Me and my wife is heading out very early on the 22nd
I want to be there thus night but will be taking the same route as teamss .this is if everything goes as planned.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Florida Nats

Hi Im kinda new to the forum only been on here maybe a month but I live in Jacksonville, Fl and I have a 96 caprice and I would love to ride in a line of b-bodies I'm in the military so if I know the time and date in a timely manner I can plan accordingly. Any and all info would greatly be appreciated. Skillz 2010

1 - 20 of 54 Posts