x2..look legit as fcuk

·
Registered
340 Posts
^^^^ those look even better and theyre CHEAPER

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have the MBA pedals. When I bought them there weren't many alternatives, but been very happy with them and like the look of them over most newer options out there. (All a matter of taste tho.)

I have the old design which requires you to drill a hole through the stock accelerator pedal in order to mount the billet pedal. If you can find them, I think they revised and improved the design later on so they can be installed without needing to drill any holes in the stock pedal. Better if you want to go back to stock at any point.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
^^^^ and theyre CHEAPER
UnleSS of course you opt for the ever popular Titanium material upgrade.

The Autovation Tech ones look like a solid set, only negative (to some) is that they require you to drill through the solid brake and e-brake to install those. Not many folks wanna do that, but if you dont mind thats def the way to go as its a Pro install that way.

I really always liked the MBA way of installing their pedal set, hugs the solid pedals kinda like a picture frame, after sliding on you put the top bar on and then cinch them down with a couple of set screws.

You do need to drill two small holes for the MBA gas pedal install, but you can find a complete new gas pedal aSSembly cheap to keep stashed somewhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts