Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell my Impala to free up some cash for business use and to fund a current build of mine.
Here it is:
1995 Impala SS
Dark Cherry Metallic, grey leather interior
46,000 actual miles
One owner
5.7L LT1, automatic transmission
To my knowledge, the car is loaded up with every option that was available from new.
Bone stock from top to bottom-everything, excluding the battery, is original, including the tires!
This is a super nice car that has always been stored properly, has always been properly maintained, and overall, has been very well-cared for. The car is accompanied by all of the original literature, including the original window sticker that boasts a MSRP of nearly $25,000.
Please do not expect a perfect car because this car is not perfect. It is approaching the 20-year old mark and this along with the miles do not allow the car to exist in perfect condition. The only real issue that I am aware of with the car is that the passenger side window will not roll down for whatever reason.
The car has no reliability issues and someone could buy the car today and start driving it daily just as they would a new car. Other than the window, every component of the car functions as designed.

I have priced the car to sell at $11,500.
The car is located in Henderson, Ky.
If I have omitted a detail that you are interested in knowing, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to provide you with as much information as possible. Additional pictures of the car are available upon request.

*Please note: Serious inquiries only. This will save me and you both the hassle of confronting a situation that has no chance of ever producing a transaction.

Thank you for your interest and your reception!
J. Lansden
(270) 748-1882-voice or text

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.