Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The time has come for me to part with another of my B-Body cars. I am the second owner, bought in June 2009 with less than 9K miles on it. It is garaged and never driven in the snow and rarely in the rain. It has all factory options, including the sungate windshield and CD player. I have original sticker as well as a bunch of paperwork and maintenance invoices. All maintenance performed regularly by me or my trusted long term mechanic who also is a B-Body guy.

All original other than a few basic mods: F-Body air intake elbow (have original home base and elbow), 9C1 wiper Blades, re-programmed cooler fans to turn on sooner with hyper tech programmer (programmer included and can do a lot more), Class II hidden hitch (1 1/4 " receiver, light duty, simple bolt on to frame no welds, used for cooler carrier, can be removed in less than 15 minutes; I will do so if not desired), Bilstein shocks, stainless brake lines, and Llumar Air 80 tint (essentially clear but 99% UV protection). Some items that have been replaced include the following: Odyssey AGM battery (3 years old), AC compressor (AC Delco), Moog idler arm, front brakes (OEM pads), Hankook OEM size tires (less than 5K miles on them), heater core (AC Delco), and belt tensioner (AC Delco).

Everything works as it should with the sole exception of the power antenna. CD player and radio work fine and antenna will go up and down but not retract quite all the way. Paint is great, as expected from a garaged car. Interior is perfect, non-smoker and passenger seat and back seat used maybe a handful of times. Original spare never used.

Clean carfax, can send you copy if desired, no accidents and no issues with tittle or chain of ownership - VIN 1G1BL52P9TR101487. I am the actual second long term owner. This is not a car that has changed hands multiple times, had significant mods, or is being sold by a dealer. This is my 4th b-body and I will still have two after this one goes. Two sets of original keys and fobs, Covercraft custom dustop car cover, original air cleaner assembly, carpeted Impala SS logo trunk mat to match interior mats, and Deltran battery tender plus also included. I also have original window sticker and a bunch of other paper work. $13,500. I can send more pics/video as requested. Thanks for reading. eBay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/183255236923?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Attachments

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for price reduction, I would really like it to go to a good home. It has given me 9 years of smiles but kids college is taking priority now.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Man, wish I was closer to retirement I would jump all over this... Going to school myself and paying about $6,000 a year to go... But will be worth it in like 3 years...

Rodney

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
School is insanely expensive and my hobbies will take a back seat for now. Good luck in school!

·
Registered
149 Posts
School is insanely expensive and my hobbies will take a back seat for now. Good luck in school!
Thanks. I will be completing my Computer Science Bachelors by end of the year then will be pursuing a Masters in Cyber Security.

With my $50k/yr in pension money starting when I retire in 2021 and my second career I don't think I will have a problem doing whatever I want in my hobbies... But for now.. Yea not poor but certainly limited.

Rodney

1 - 10 of 10 Posts