Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still In The Box. The Pillar Is Black. I Got This From My Buddy Angel At George Bates Automotive. Changed My Mind Decided Not To Put It On My Impala Ss. I Bought It For $40 So I Just Want To Get My Money Back. If Interested Call Me (626) 391-6217 Serious Buyers Only. Sorry Guys No Shipping. Local Pickup Only. I Live In San Dimas. Thank You.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
Well I wouldn't mind having it but, again, that requires shipping...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Can you post pics and part #? PM sent

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
dont think he wants to sell it.cant be that hard to ship it...and again no part # or pic...hmmm

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
dont think he wants to sell it.cant be that hard to ship it...and again no part # or pic...hmmm
That's def. True why don't you want to ship something so light and small I could see if it was a driveshaft or a tranny but its a pillar gauge pod

Then you don't have a location wth???

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The reason i dont want to ship is because i have no time to do so. I work 6 days a week my only day off is a sunday and the post office is closed besides i would rather sell it to someone local just to make it easier on me. Thanks for all your replys to keep the thread going. Still for sale.

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
The reason i dont want to ship is because i have no time to do so. I work 6 days a week my only day off is a sunday and the post office is closed besides i would rather sell it to someone local just to make it easier on me. Thanks for all your replys to keep the thread going. Still for sale.

Do you work 24hrs a day? Have it setup for pickup to be shipped UPS and hell even USPS can pick up a pacakge for you.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts