Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm selling two brand new items, both GM, never installed.

I only take US Postal Office Money Order, it is goverment document and best secured.
For 1) cluster lense i would like to ask at least $25. (Shipped, thank you)
For the 2) Impala SS script (both LHS and RHS) $100. Since no offers been made, PRICE LOWERED TO $75. brand new, MAROON in GM BOX>
See pic below.
my website zzrstudio.com
I'm going to close down the whole operation soon, so it's the last
of the last.
As soon as the winners pay I'll make it known on tne thread and make sure noone sends money for something already sold.

It's been a hell of a ride, but health problems force my hanging it up.

BTW if someone is willing to pay for molds, name, website all I have developed for Impala SS I'll sell it cheap.
Look at website, not all molds are available, but it's bundle deal, price $2000 for all.
Good sellers are AD, extended spoiler, 1/4 window kit, IB, you make $50 an hour building and selling those.
The rest is hit and miss, some items like neon items are not available, some items like rear bumper never sold at all,
but those items that do sell will get the $2000 you invest back in 3 months, working just part time on weekends.
Not good enough for full time job - economy is bad. That's why I sink.
But a part itme it's great and fun.
PM for more info, I'll work with someone who interested make sure they can do it.
How to, suppliers, ect.
Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
This isn't an auction site, price needs to be stated for items. This is specifically stated in the rules.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
For sale quarter emblems, fender and door trim

Some more items i'd like to sell before closing the shop:
1) two quarter emblems, real 94-96 ones. Used, in great cond. SHIPPED (al_demonio)
They are very similar to later FWD Imps, exept for their rear leg is longer than the late ones. $15 both + $5 shipping in US. There is also trunk emblem, custom made, it has no back plate (see pic) it's free with the quarter emblems purchase.

2) Black Impala SS wheel well trim, 4 pieces all in good cond.
sell for $50 all + S&H depending on ZIP. So please PM your ZIP to get
exact quote.
3) Impala SS black door moldings, 4 pieces. $40 All + S&H

4) corner pieces for the kit to put 95-96 windows into 91-94 1/4 panels. #14 item on my website http://zzrstudio.com/Impala_SS.html NOTE:
They both RHS, that's all i have left. Hope is buy looking at them and installing one handy guy could modify the other for the LHS.
Take $30 for them + S&H, usual price for both sides $140.

I only tale US Postal Money Order, it's most secure and fast because i can cash it at my local PO. All others we have to wait to clear.
Thanks!
Check my other thread for sale of Impala SS 1/4 script.

Some more parts may become avail.for purchase as I clear the shop.

I can take pics of fender trim and moldings if nesessary, they ar on the top shelve, have to move a car to get to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,981 Posts
I will take the 4 wheel well trim pending some pics. Please post some pics of the WW moldings or let me know if you need an email address instead. These are the GM WW moldings correct? I may get those side moldings from you too but will let you know when I follow up on the WW moldings. Shipping will be to a business address in 21921 zip. If it's easier, I can send you a prepaid ship label.

I can get the PO money order for you on Monday.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I will take the c-pillar quarter panel emblems. pm me ur info so i can send u a postal money order. Looking forward to the other items u still have for sale.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will take the 4 wheel well trim pending some pics. Please post some pics of the WW moldings or let me know if you need an email address instead. These are the GM WW moldings correct? I may get those side moldings from you too but will let you know when I follow up on the WW moldings. Shipping will be to a business address in 21921 zip. If it's easier, I can send you a prepaid ship label.

I can get the PO money order for you on Monday.
Sounds good, I'll take Pics of all items and post here mon night,
Thanks !
George

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Are the side scripts BBB(black) in color? If so PM me

·
Registered
7,981 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pics of body and WW mouldings.

I got the parts off the shelve, must have been 15 years ago i took them from my (then) 96 SS.
Cleaned off some dust and discovered that they are in decent condition.
There are impoerfections ( see pic 2). One of the door mouldings has a dent in the middle, size 1/16" or so.
the other DM has been touched up, looks like with a brush, not a very clean job (pic3) Thrid DM has an area about 2" long where shine is gone. No sctratches but paint does not shine. It is about 1/8" wide.
The camera could not pick it up.
One of the WW mouldgs has three stone hits like, all on lower half of the moulding ( pic4)
Good news is none of then has been repainted, just like they were from the factory. Painting those is difficult because paint doesn not bond well to plastic.

Turns out I have extra front moulding, I'll just incude it for free.
PAYMENT PENDING< from 4DoorSS

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes, there are some.

Today taking pics for body mouldigs found an Intake Boot ( had it on my car for several years, sold car, put stock intake systom on it and forgot
all about this boot. These boots prooved to be resiliant, the first one we made is still on my current car, I keep transeferring it to see just how long it'll go. Not my favorite color - blue. But, still going. it's been 10 years or so.
Anyway, the one i found to day is also blue, regular price $85,
sell it for $40. That's the one in the pic.
As we move out the shop I'll put another bunch together.
Nothing really exiting, but there may be some digital modules for 94-95 clusters, cooling fan, plastic splash guards that go in front of the frnt wheel. Have a front and rear bumpers, two rear Impala SS door panels (interior), they are not in 100% condition, some door window swithches, assorted interior trim. I'll post in a couple of weeks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Today taking pics for body mouldigs found an Intake Boot ( had it on my car for several years, sold car, put stock intake systom on it and forgot
all about this boot. These boots prooved to be resiliant, the first one we made is still on my current car, I keep transeferring it to see just how long it'll go. Not my favorite color - blue. But, still going. it's been 10 years or so.
Anyway, the one i found to day is also blue, regular price $85,
sell it for $40. That's the one in the pic.
As we move out the shop I'll put another bunch together.
Nothing really exiting, but there may be some digital modules for 94-95 clusters, cooling fan, plastic splash guards that go in front of the frnt wheel. Have a front and rear bumpers, two rear Impala SS door panels (interior), they are not in 100% condition, some door window swithches, assorted interior trim. I'll post in a couple of weeks.
I will also take the intake boot!

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I will also take the intake boot!
Let me rephrase that, my buddy from Chicago will take it. Let me see if he is on this forum so he can post and get it from u.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts